Anandapur Local Food Cafes
Location: Asia, Animal Kingdom
Quick and delicious Asian cuisine awaits you at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
Located fairly close to the Yak and Yeti full service restaurant, this counter service restaurant offers Disney World guests some quick Pan-Asian cuisine.
Guests will love how the dishes are presented in familiar Chinese food containers. It’s become common to see diners around Animal Kingdom enjoying honey chicken and teriyaki beef in these cute little containers.
On a pretty day, this outdoor dining option can make for a unique picnic. However, this restaurant does not offer any indoor seating, so be sure to find a shady table and avoid the hot Orlando sun.
Anandapur Local Food Cafes Menu – Updated March 2016
- Teriyaki Beef Bowl – Marinated Beef, Carrots, Snap Peas, Mushrooms in Sweet Teriyaki Sauce with White Rice – $10.99
- Korean Stir-fry Barbecue Chicken – Chicken, Peppers, Onions, Pineapple, Sweet and Tangy Korean Barbecue Sauce with White Rice – $9.99
- Honey Chicken – Tempura Chicken, Carrots, Snap Peas, Honey Sauce, and White Rice – $9.99
- Asian Chicken Sandwich – served chilled with Sun Chips – $9.99
- Ginger Chicken Salad – Mixed Greens, grilled marinated Chicken, and Ginger Dressing – $9.99
- Roasted Vegetable Couscous Wrap – Roasted Vegetables and Couscous wrapped in Lavash Bread with Lemon Herb Yogurt Sauce – $8.99
- Pork Egg Roll – 1 Roll – $3.29
- Side Pork Egg Rolls – 2 Rolls – $5.99
- Chicken Fried Rice – $3.99
- Basket of French Fries – $3.99
- Pineapple Coconut Cake – $3.99
- Triple Chocolate Mousse – $3.99
- Minute Maid® Frozen Lemonade Cup – $3.99
- Assorted Fountain Beverages – $3.19
- Souvenir Panda Cup – $8.99
- Dasani® Bottled Water – $2.50
- Bud Light – $6.50
- Safari Amber – $7.00
- Beso Del Sol Sangria – $7.50
Kids’ Meals (Guests 9 and Under)
All meals include carrot sticks, fresh fruit, and choice 1% Mickey Milk, small Bottled Water, or 100% Apple Juice. Cookie or Soft Drink available upon request.
- Cheeseburger – $5.99
- Chicken Tenders – $5.99
- Smuckers Uncrustables – $5.49
Note: Menus for Disney World restaurants change on a somewhat regular basis, so the menu listed above is subject to change. For the most up to date menu, check out Disney’s official Anandapur Local Food Cafe menu.