Flame Tree Barbecue
Barbecue, Chicken and Salads
Location: Discovery Island, Animal Kingdom
The place for barbecue at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
If you’re walking around Disney’s Animal Kingdom and you’re hit with a sudden craving for barbecue, head to Flame Tree Barbecue at Discovery Island. This counter service restaurant offers Disney World guests a few barbecue classics such as St. Louis Ribs, Half a Chicken, or a Pork Sandwich. Can’t decide? Try Flame Tree Barbecue’s chicken and ribs combo.
Guests can fill out their meal with a side of fries or onion rings. Soda, wine, and beer are also served here.
Outdoor seating is provided around Flame Tree Barbecue, which provides a nice rest spot to recover from running around Disney World all day.
Flame Tree Barbecue Menu – Updated March 2016
- Full Slab of St. Louis Ribs – accompanied by our special recipe, Slowly-baked Beans, refreshing Coleslaw, and Jalapeño Cornbread – $19.99
- 1/2 Slab of St. Louis Ribs – accompanied by our special recipe, Slowly-baked Beans, refreshing Coleslaw, and Jalapeño Cornbread – $13.99
- 1/2 Chicken – Marinated Slow-smoked Chicken served with our Signature Baked Beans, refreshing Coleslaw, and delicious Jalapeño Cornbread – $13.99
- Pulled Pork Sandwich – Layers of delicious Smoked Pulled Pork piled high with Coleslaw on a fresh soft Bun and served with our Signature Baked Beans – $10.99
- Ribs and Chicken Combo – Ribs and Chicken, direct from our Kitchen’s Smokehouse. This special combination platter is served with Homemade Baked Beans, Coleslaw, and delicious Jalapeño Cornbread – $16.49
- Roasted Chicken with Mixed Greens Salad – Field Greens, Roasted Chicken Breast, Pecans, Apple Wedges, Cheddar with an Apple Cider Vinaigrette – $10.49
- Watermelon Salad – served with Feta, Arugula, Pickled Red Onion, and White Balsamic Vinaigrette – $8.99
- Smoked Turkey Breast Sandwich – Turkey, smoked on-site, paired with Lettuce and Tomato on Multigrain Bread ad topped with a House-made Cranberry Mayonnaise, served with fresh Fruit – $9.99
- Ribs, Chicken, and Pulled Pork Sampler – The ultimate Flame Tree Barbecue Platter features our three specialties: Smoked Ribs, Chicken, and Pulled Pork with a helping of our House-made Baked Beans, refreshing Coleslaw, and delicious Jalapeño Cornbread – $19.99
- French Fries with Pulled Pork and Cheese – $6.49
- French Fries – $2.99
- Onion Ring Basket – $3.99
- Soft Drinks – Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Lemonade, Iced Tea – 2.99 (Regular), 3.29 (Large)
- Mandarin Orange Lemonade – 3.99
- Bottled Water – 2.75
- Coffee – 2.49
- Hot Tea – 2.49
- Hot Cocoa – 2.49
- Bud Light – 7.00
- Safari Amber Special Brew – 9.00
- Wine: Pinot Grigio, Merlot, or Chardonnay -8.00
- Mandarin Orange Vodka Lemonade – 7.75
- Lime Mousse – $4.59
- Chocolate Mousse – $4.59
Kids’ Menu (Ages 3-9)
Includes grapes, carrot sticks, and either small low fat milk or small bottled water. (Yogurt, Cookie, or Soft Drink available for substitution upon request).
- Baked Chicken Drumstick – 5.99
- Hot Dog – 5.99
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich – 5.49
- Chicken Sandwich – 5.99
Note: Menus for Disney World restaurants change on a somewhat regular basis, so the menu listed above is subject to change. For the most up to date menu, check out Disney’s official Flame Tree Barbecue menu.