Pizza and Salads
Location: Discovery Island, Animal Kingdom
Get some dependable Disney World fare at Pizzafari.
Unlike many of the other restaurants at Animal Kingdom, Pizzafari does not have the most creative menu at Walt Disney World. Serving up personal pizzas, caesar salads, and Italian sandwiches, Pizzafari may remind you of other counter service restaurants at the other Disney parks. This is not a bad thing. If you’re craving the Disney World food you’ve come to know and love, head over to Pizzafari at Discovery Island in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Exotic? No. Exciting? Not really. But sometimes it’s good to have something familiar you know will be good.
Pizzafari also serves some very tasty breadsticks, as well as soda, beer, and wine. A Kosher Menu is available upon request.
Pizzafari Menu – Updated March 2016
- Shrimp Flatbread – Roasted Shrimp, Tomato, Red Pepper, Alfredo Sauce, savory Pesto topped with Arugula served with Antipasto Salad – $13.49
- Meat Lovers Pizza – Individual Pizza Freshly Baked with tangy Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, and spicy Pepperoni Slices and Crumbled Sausage served with Antipasto Salad – $11.19
- Mediterranean Pizza – Served with Antipasto Salad and topped with Alfredo Sauce, Mozzarella, Parmesan, Pesto, Roasted Tomato, Roasted Red Pepper, Kalamata Olive, Arugula, and Red Onion – $10.49
- Pepperoni Pizza – Individual Pizza Freshly Baked with tangy Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella and spicy Pepperoni Slices served with Antipasto Salad – $10.49
- Cheese Pizza – served with Antipasto Salad – $9.99
- Heart of Romaine Salad with Shrimp – served with Roasted Shrimp, Croutons, Parmesan Cheese, tangy Caesar Dressing – $10.79
- Heart of Romaine Salad with Chicken – fresh Heart of Romaine with Herb-Marinated Chicken Breast, crunchy Croutons, and a sharp Caesar Dressing – $9.99
- Meatball Sub – Mouth-watering Beef Meatballs on a Toasted Roll with zesty, House-made Marinara topped with Provolone and Parmesan with your choice of Carrot Sticks or Chips – $9.79
- Baked Pasta Bolognese – Campanelle Pasta in a hearty Tomato Meat Sauce topped with Mozzarella and Parmesan served with a Garlic Knot and Antipasto Salad – $11.99
- Garlic Knots – Basket of Fresh-baked Garlic Knots topped with Cheese and served with Marinara Sauce – $6.99
- Tomato Basil Soup – $3.49
- Garlic Butter Dipping Sauce – $1.00
- Chocolate Mousse – $4.59
- Tiramisù – $4.59
Kids’ Meals (Guests 9 and under)
All meals include grapes, carrot sticks, and choice of small lowfat milk or small Dasani water. Apple Juice, Chocolate Milk, or Cookie substituted upon request.
- Mickey Pasta with Turkey Marinara Sauce – $5.99
- Smuckers Uncrustable Sandwich – $5.49
- Macaroni & Cheese – $5.99
- Cheese Pizza – $5.99
- Assorted Fountain Beverages – Regular – $2.99
- Assorted Fountain Beverages – Large – $3.29
- Dasani® Bottled Water – $2.75
- Mandarin Orange Lemonade – $3.99
- Nestlé® Nesquik® Chocolate Milk – $2.79
- Coffee – Regular or Decaffeinated – $2.49
- Hot Tea or Hot Cocoa – $2.49
Beer and Wine
- Bud Light – $7.00
- Safari Amber – $9.00
- Mandarin Orange Vodka Lemonade – $7.75
- Wine – Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, or Merlot – $8.00
Note: Menus for Disney World restaurants change on a somewhat regular basis, so the menu listed above is subject to change. For the most up to date menu, check out Disney’s official Pizzafari menu.