Tamu Tamu Refreshments
Desserts, Dole Whips
Location: Africa, Animal Kingdom
Want to go on a sweet safari of flavor? Look no further than Tamu Tamu Refreshments.
Located in Africa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Tamu Tamu Refreshments is sure to hit the spot if you have a sweet tooth. The new all-desserts menu is sure to please any Disney World fan, with treats such as the Mickey Ice Cream Sundae, the Chocolate Waffle, or the Double Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich. You’ll definitely want to know that Tamu Tamu Refreshments is the place to get a Dole Whip at Animal Kingdom. Not only is this the same classic pineapple treat that you can get in Adventureland, but Tamu Tamu Refreshments has a twist available: A Dole Whip with a shot of Rum.
Looking for lunch offerings that this stand used to serve up? Check out the nearby Harambe Market, for similar items and much more.
Tamu Tamu Refreshments Menu – Updated March 2016
- Pineapple Dole Whip® Cup – $4.19
- Pineapple Dole Whip® Cup with Dark Rum – $7.00
- Pineapple Dole Whip® Cup with Coconut Rum – $7.00
- Chocolate Waffle – with Vanilla Ice Cream or Chocolate Mousse – $5.39
- Double Chocolate-Chip Ice Cream Sandwich – $5.29
- Mickey Ice Cream Sundae – $4.49
- Chocolate-covered Espresso Beans – $4.99
- Assorted Fountain Beverages – $2.99
- Dasani Bottled Water – $2.75
Note: Menus for Disney World restaurants change on a somewhat regular basis, so the menu listed above is subject to change. For the most up to date menu, check out Disney’s official Tamu Tamu Refreshments menu.