Special Events – Epcot Food and Wine Festival
The festivities of the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival don’t stop with the International Marketplaces. Disney provides a number of premium events available for an extra price. Epcot Admission is required for all of these events and experiences. Call (407) WDW-FEST or (407) 939-3378 to make reservations for these events, or you can book through Disney World’s website. Reservations for the 2014 festival begin July 31, 2014.
Updated for 2014
Party For the Senses
This is the ultimate decadent experience at the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. Begin your evening with special reserved seating at the Eat to the Beat Concert at 5:30 or 6:45. Then head to the World ShowPlace Events Pavilion from 7:30 to 10 pm for a party that will treat your senses. With over 50 tasting stations and unbelievable Cirque du Soleil acts, the Party for the Senses is the way to go all out at Epcot. Party for the Senses dates for 2014 have yet to be announced.
There are three ticket tiers. Here are their descriptions according to Disney (These are the 2013 descriptions and prices).
- Wine View Lounge: “Bask in the atmosphere with premium bar access, an artisanal cheese station, early entry to the event at 7:15 PM, reserved seating in the Wine View Lounge and a specialty cocktail toast to kick off the evening, along with all the other favors Party for the Senses has to offer!” Cost: $285 per person, plus tax. Gratuity is included. Epcot admission required.
- Reserved Seating: “Relish in a first-class experience as you enjoy early entry to the event at 7:15 PM, reserved seating and a specialty cocktail toast to start the festivities, in addition to everything else that makes Party for the Senses such a smash to attend!” Cost: $180 per person, plus tax. Gratuity is included. Epcot admission required.
- General Admission: “Make your way to each incredible course as you sample from 50 tasting stations on the floor. Limited seating may be available as you dine and sip your way through a magical evening!” Check-in at World ShowPlace Events Pavilion. Cost: $145 per person, plus tax. Gratuity is included. Epcot admission required.
Party for the Senses featuring Disney Chefs From Around the World (New for 2014)
An international twist on a Epcot Food and Wine Festival favorite. Billed as a grand culinary tour around the world, Party for the Senses featuring Disney Chefs from Around the World takes guests on a journey through the tastes of the United States, Europe, Asia, and beyond as they make their way from station to station.
Party for the Senses featuring Disney Chefs from Around the World takes place on October 25, 2014 at the World ShowPlace Events Pavilion from 7:30-10 pm.
There are three ticket tiers. Here are Disney’s descriptions for them.
Category #1: Vine View Lounge
Attend Party for the Senses in style with early entry to the event at 7:15 PM, a private reserved table, premium bar access, an artisanal cheese station and a specialty cocktail toast to kick off the evening, along with all the other favors this occasion has to offer!
$299 per Guest. Limited availability. Check in at the Wine View Lounge registration podium.
Category #2: Reserved Seating
Experience a premium evening with early entry to the event at 7:15 PM, a reserved table on the main floor and a specialty cocktail toast to ring in the festivities, in addition to everything else that makes Party for the Senses such a smash to attend!
$189 per Guest. Limited availability. Check in at the Wine View Lounge registration podium.
Category #3: General Admission
Indulge in the sights, sounds and, of course, tastes as you explore more than 50 tasting stations on the floor. Limited seating may be available as you dine and sip your way through an unforgettable evening.
$149 per Guest. Check in at World ShowPlace Events Pavilion.
Call (407) 939-3378 starting July 31, 2014 to make your reservation.
Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – Boot Camp Series (New for 2014)
Need some inspiration for your culinary creations? This 2-hour course invites guests to dive deep into a special skill, lead by a renowned expert.
- Food and Wine Pairings 101 – Hosted by Andrea Robinson, Master Sommelier – September 21, 2014
- Chocolate – Hosted by Erika Davis – Graycliff Chocolatier – October 5, 2014
- Cake Decorating – Hosted by Gabrielle Parisi, Carlo’s Bakery in Hoboken, NJ – October 12, 2014
- Pickling 101 – Hosted by Allen Susser, Chef Allen’s, Hollywood, FL -October 19, 2014
The courses take place at the World ShowPlace Events Pavilion East Hall from 1-3pm. $119 per guest.
Food for Thought (New for 2014)
Celebrity chefs offer guests delectable bites from their cookbooks as they give them culinary tips and stories from their life in food. As they tell the tales of their journey, the story unfolds to offer 3 tasty bites. This is a great opportunity to not only experience the food of this chef, but to interact with them as well.
- Norman Van Aken – Norman’s at The Ritz Carlton, Grande Lakes, Orlando, FL – September 19, 2014
- Robert Irvine – Robert Irvine’s nosh, Bluffton, SC – September 26, 2014
- Andrew Zimmern – Andrew Zimmern’s Canteen, St. Louis Park, MN – October 10, 2014
- Jamie Deen – The Lady and Sons, Savannah, GA – October 11, 2014
- Rick Bayless – Frontera Grill & Topolobampo, Chicago, IL – October 17, 2014
- Bryan Voltaggio – VOLT/ Lunchbox/RangeFamily/MealAggio, Frederick, MD – October 24, 2014
- Cat Cora – Ocean Restaurant by Cat Cora, Sentosa Island, Singapore – October 31, 2014
Food for Thought takes place at the Festival Welcome Center in the Chef’s Showcase on select Fridays and Saturdays from 10 am to 11:45 am. $169 per guest.
Italian White Truffle & Wine Pairing Dinner (New for 2014)
Have a luxurious 5-course Italian dinner at Tutto Italia. This opulent experience features a variety of Italian wines paired with a dish featuring white truffles. This dinner takes place on select Thursdays: October 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30 from 6 pm to 9 pm. $295 per guest.
Mediterranean Food & Wine Pairing (New for 2014)
Pair delightful Mediterranean and Moroccan bites with fine wines at Spice Road Table. This experience takes place Wednesdays during the festival from 1-3 pm. $55 per guest.
Sunday Mornings With… – Hosted by Disney Vacation Club (New for 2014)
Enjoy brunch as a highly acclaimed pastry chef or baker prepares 3 sweet treats for you to enjoy. The plated brunch is accompanied by freshly baked breakfast breads and a sparkling wine toast.
- Gale Gand – Tru & SpriitzBurger, Chicago, IL – September 28, 2014
- Matt Lewis and Renato Paliafito – Baked, Brooklyn, New York – October 5, 2014
- Warren Brown – CakeLove, Washington, DC – October 12, 2014
- Buddy Valastro – Carlo’s Bakery, Hoboken, NJ – October 19, 2014
- Carla Hall – ABC’s The Chew, New York, NY – October 26, 2014
- Keegan Gerhard – D Bar Desserts, Denver, CO & San Diego, CA – November 2, 2014
- Alex Guarnaschelli – Butter, New York, NY – November 9, 2014
Sunday Mornings With… takes place from 10 am to 12 pm at the Festival Welcome Center’s Chef’s Showcase. $99 per guest.
Shake and Indulge Like the French featuring Grand Marnier (New for 2014)
Learn how to shake like a pro mixologist while trying out a range of Cognac flavors. Guests are invited to a welcoming mimosa before sampling some of Grand Marnier’s finest. Then guests can step up to the bar and learn how to improve their mixology skills. Small bites and desserts will be offered up as well.
This experience takes place at Monsieur Paul Saturdays from September 27-November 8 from 2:30 pm to 4 pm. $55 per guest.
World Showcase Premium Dining Experiences
- Parisian Breakfast – Enjoy a sophisticated Parisian buffet at Chefs de France. Saturdays 9 am to 10:30. $39 per guest. More info.
- French Regional Lunches – A four course lunch inspired by the different regions of France at Monsieur Paul. Fridays and Sundays 12-3:30 pm. $135 per guest. More info.
- Italian White Truffle Lunch – 5-course Italian meal with dishes featuring white truffles. Tutto Italia – Sunday November 2. 12 – 3 pm. $225 per guest. More info.
- Italian Food and Wine Paring – Four course meal exploring Southern Italy at Via Napoli. Thursdays 1:30 – 3:30 pm. $83 per guest. More info.
- Italian Regional Food & Wine Pairing Luncheon – Grand Italian luncheon in a quaint wine cellar at Tutto Gusto. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 12 – 2:30 pm. $94 per guest. More info.
- Italian Food & Beer Pairing – 4 course Italian meal featuring craft beers. More info.
- Japanese Food & Wine Pairing – 3 course Japanese dining event. Tokyo Dining, Thursdays 3:30 – 4:45 pm. $55 per guest. More info.
- The Hibachi Experience – 5 course culinary showcase paired with sake. Teppan Edo, September 23, 30; October 7, 14, 21, 28 and November 4, 2014. 4:30-6:30 pm. $120 per guest. More info.
- Mexican Tequila Lunch – Gourmet Mexican cuisine paired with tequila. La Hacienda de San Angel. Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturday. 12-1:30 pm. $75 per guest. More info.
- Moroccan Food and Wine Pairing – 3 course Moroccan dining event. Restaurant Marrakesh. Tuesdays 3:30-5 pm. $55 per guest. More info.
3D Disney’s Dessert Discovery
Enjoy decadent desserts followed by a VIP viewing of IllumiNations. Details on 2014’s experience have yet to be announced.
Demonstrations and Seminars
- Culinary Demonstrations
- Wine/Beverage Seminars
- Mixology Seminars
Details for demos and seminars are TBA.
Taste featured cheese paired with wines and beer, and learn more from top cheese experts. Where and When: Saturdays from 10:30 – 11:45am in the Festival Center Cost: $79 per guest.
- English Cheeses & American Wines, Hosted by Max McCalman – September 20, 2014
- United States Cheeses & Craft Beers, Hosted by Max McCalman – September 27, 2014
- French Cheeses & Wines, Hosted by Erin Hedley – October 4, 2014
- Spanish Cheeses & Wines, Hosted by Max McCalman – October 18, 2014
- United States Cheeses & Wines, Hosted by David Gremmels – October 25, 2014
- Italian Cheeses & Wines, Hosted by Max McCalman – November 1, 2014
- A Taste of Europe, Cheeses & Wines – Hosted by Max McCalman – November 8, 2014
(Top Image ©Disney)