Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Guide
Every Year November-December
Location: Magic Kingdom
Celebrate Christmas with Mickey and Friends!
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is a hard ticketed event held in the Magic Kingdom on select nights from November 7 until December 19, 2014. With shows, fireworks, a spectacular parade, and free treats, this holiday party will get the whole family in the Christmas spirit. When else can you experience snow on Main Street?
Dates and Location (Updated for 2014)
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party takes place at the Magic Kingdom from 7 pm to midnight on the following evenings in 2014.
- November 8
- November 11
- November 14
- November 15
- November 17
- November 21
- November 22
- December 1
- December 3
- December 5
- December 6
- December 8
- December 10
- December 12
- December 13
- December 15
- December 17
- December 19
- December 20
Note: The below information is for the 2013 Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. While the party doesn’t change much from year to year, and the tips for the party apply to most years, what’s at the party is subject to change. This page will be updated as soon as Disney announces details for the party.
Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade – 8:15 and 10:30. All of your favorite Disney characters are out to celebrate the holiday! Parade runs from Frontierland to Main Street, U.S.A.
Holiday Wishes – Celebrate the Spirit of the Season – 9:30. Be sure not to miss this holiday version of the popular fireworks show, Wishes. Takes place above Cinderella Castle.
Celebrate the Magic – 9:15. See Cinderella Castle magically transform in this projection show.
A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas Show – 7:45, 8:45, 9:55, 10:50, and 11:45. Head to Rockettower Plaza Stage and join Tomorrowland characters for an “out of this world” Christmas party.
Celebrate the Season Show – 7:45, 10:05, and 11:20. A musical celebration of the holiday season at the Cinderella Castle Stage.
Character Dance Parties – Dance it up with your favorite Disney Characters, continuous .
• Club Tinsel at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe in Tomorrowland.
• Woody’s Hootin Holiday Open House in The Diamond Horseshoe in Liberty Square.
Special Character Meet and Greets – There will be many special character meet and greets throughout the park happening intermittently during the party. Check your map for specific locations.
Complimentary holiday treats are available at the following locations. Healthy treats are available upon request.
- Main Street USA
- Crystal Palace – 9 pm – 11 pm.
- Sunshine Tree Terrace – 7 pm – 12 am.
- Tortuga Tavern – 7 pm – 11 pm.
- Liberty Square
- Columbia Harbour House – 7pm – 12 am.
- Pinocchio Village Haus 7 pm – 10:30 pm
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe – 8 pm – 12 am.
- Tomorrowland Terrace – 7 pm – 12 am.
Special event merchandise (including pins and apparel) will be available at the following locations
- Emporium, Main Street, U.S.A.
- Frontier Trading Post, Frontierland (Pins only)
- Heritage House, Liberty Square
- Big Top Souvenirs, Fantasyland
- Mickey’s Star Traders, Tomorrowland
Special Food and Beverage
- Sleepy Hollow: Seasonally flavored waffles with soft serve ice cream
- Main Street Bakery (Starbucks): Mocha cocoa cupcake
- Westward Ho: Peppermint brownie
Tips for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Head to the Firehouse or the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom station in Liberty Square to pick up the special Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Card made for this party. This year’s card is Huey, Dewey, and Louie’s Snowfort Barricade. There have also been some reports that they are also giving out last year’s card, Wayne and Lanny’s Ornament Barrage (from Prep and Landing).
- Glow with the Show Ears are supported at this event, so if you have a pair, be sure to remember them.
- This is a hard ticketed event, which means that regular park admission will not get you into the party. However, you can enter the park starting at 4 pm with the party ticket.
- The second parade sees much lighter crowds. Take advantage of shorter ride lines during the first parade, then enjoy the second parade without having to brave the crowds.
- Weeknight parties tend to be less crowded (and less expensive) than the weekend parties.
- Be sure to purchase your tickets in advance. For most nights, you will receive a $6-7 discount per ticket. However, the ticket prices for advance tickets and d ay-of tickets are the same on certain nights.
- Annual Passholders and DVC Members receive even better discounts for most nights, with a few exclusions.
To purchase tickets for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Parade, check out Disney’s official website, or call 407-W-DISNEY.
If you are attending Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party (or have in the past) and want to share your experience or any tips and tricks, email me at email@example.com, or let me know on Twitter or Facebook.