Frozen Ever After
Ride Length: 5 Minutes
Great for All Ages
Open since June 21, 2016
Location: Norway, Epcot
Set sail through Arendelle with your favorite Frozen characters.
Located in the Norway Pavilion in Epcot, Frozen Ever After is a family friendly boat ride featuring the characters and songs of Frozen with a few mild thrills along the way. Taking place after the events of Frozen, guests board a boat and set sail during Arendelle’s “Summer Snow Day.” This ride is not a retelling of the movie, but it does feature some familiar sights and sounds. Guests will float through a frozen willow forest, experience Troll Valley, and journey all the way to Queen Elsa’s Ice Palace.
This combination of dark ride and boat ride features some of Walt Disney World’s most advance audio-animatronics to date. At 5 minutes, Frozen Ever After has a nice, medium length that will keep guests engaged throughout. The boat does travel backwards at one point, followed by a minor drop akin to what you find in Pirates of the Caribbean.
Tips and Trivia
- Frozen Ever After is an extremely popular attraction, and FastPass+ is almost a must to experience it. Definitely make a FastPass reservation as early as you can.
- Love Anna and Elsa? Be sure to head to the Royal Sommerhus in the Norway Pavilion for a meet and greet opportunity.
- While much of World Showcase opens at 11 am, Frozen Ever After is open as soon as Epcot open (9 am most days).
- Academy award winning Frozen songwriters Bobby Lopez and Kristen Anderson wrote new lyrics specifically for the attraction.
- This attraction replaced Maelstrom, but retained most of its track and ride system.