Africa Refreshment Cool Post
Snacks, Ice Cream, and Beer
Location: In between Germany and China, Epcot
Grab a quick snack in Epcot's Africa Refreshment Post.
While not represented by a full fledged pavilion, there is a little bit of Africa to be found at Epcot’s World Showcase. Located in between the Germany and China pavilions, the Africa Refreshment Cool Post offers Disney World guests a variety of snacks and desserts. While the stand has a unique African theme, the menu offers familiar American treats like Hot Dogs, Soft Serve Ice Cream, and Bud Light, among other items.
The Refreshment Cool Post has a kiosk-style shop located near it, which offers little drums, carvings, as well as some standard Disney World souvenirs. These are worth checking out, and can be very entertaining for young guests. You can tell you’re by this quick-service snack shop just by the sound of kids playing on the African drums that are set up nearby.
Refreshment Cool Post Menu – Updated March 2016
- Hot Dog with Chips – 7.49
- Mountain Mambo Seed & Fruit Trail Mix – 3.49
- Lemon Soft-serve Cone – 4.69
- Vanilla Soft-serve Cone – 4.69
- Swirl Soft-serve Cone – 4.69
- Frozen Coca-Cola® Slush – 3.99
- Frozen Minute Maid® Lemonade Slush – 3.99
- Frozen Strawberry Slush – 3.99
- Chocolate-Chip Cookie – 2.59
- Sugar Cookie – 2.59
- Assorted Fountain Beverage – Regular – 2.99
- Assorted Fountain Beverage – Large – 3.29
- Dasani® Bottled Water – 2.75
- Coffee – 2.49
Draft Beer and other Alcoholic Beverages
- Bud Light – 7.00
- Safari Amber Draft – 9.00
- Ace Pineapple Hard Cider – 8.50
- Yuengling – 7.75
- Frozen Elephant – 9.00
- Mango Starr – Mango Purée Starr African Rum – 9.50
- Lemon Soft-serve – with a float of Grey Goose Vodka – 10.75
- Hot Cocoa – with a float of Amarula Cream Liqueur – 8.50
Note: Menus for Disney World restaurants change on a somewhat regular basis, so the menu listed above is subject to change. For the most up to date menu, check out Disney’s official Africa Refreshment Cool Post menu.