Location: Future World, Epcot
This counter service restaurant offers a quick lunch or dinner in Future World.
Located adjacent to Innoventions, Electric Umbrella serves up a bit more than your standard theme park fare. Want a decadent and adventurous option? Try the new French Dip Burger, which features a 1/3 lb of Angus Beef topped with brisket and crispy onions. On the other end of the spectrum, the Veggie Naan Wich and Energy Salad with Roasted Chicken are some of the healthier options on the menu. Theme park staples of Bacon Cheeseburger and Chicken Nuggets round out the offerings at this counter service restaurant.
Electric Umbrella’s location at the very front of Epcot make it a good option for a quick lunch or dinner as you are entering or exiting the park. Disney has done an admirable job shifting the menu from its old lineup of just burgers to have a bit more options for different kinds of diners. It’s definitely a step up from the Electric Umbrella from a few years ago. However, with a wide variety of great dining options located at Epcot, including nearby Sunshine Seasons, Electric Umbrella does not quite muster a recommendation from us.
Electric Umbrella Menu – Updated March 2016
- French Dip Burger – 1/3 lb Angus Burger, Brisket, Crispy Onions, and Muenster Cheese with choice of Grapes or French Fries – $10.99
- Vegetarian Flatbread – Tomato Pesto topped with Mushrooms, Feta Cheese, and Arugula – $9.99
- Sausage and Pepper Sandwich – Italian Sausage, Peppers, Onions, Tomatoes, and Provolone Cheese with choice of Grapes or French Fries – $9.49
- 1/3 lb Angus Bacon Cheeseburger – with choice of Grapes or French Fries – $9.99
- Veggie Naan Wich – Broccoli Slaw, Edamame, and Tofu Wasabi Dressing with choice of Grapes or French Fries – $9.49
- Energy Salad with Roasted Chicken – Seasonal Fruit, Feta, and Pine Nuts – $10.49
- Chicken Breast Nuggets – 8 pieces with choice of Grapes or French Fries – $9.29
Ages 9 and under. All meals include grapes, carrot sticks, and choice of small lowfat milk or small Dasani water. Juice, Chocolate Milk, Yogurt, French Fries or Cookie available for substitution upon request.
- Chilled Chicken Wrap – 5.99
- Cheeseburger – 6.49
- Vegetarian Flatbread – 5.99
- Macaroni & Cheese – 5.99
- Cheesecake – 4.29
- Fruit Cup – 3.79
- Chocolate Cupcake – 4.59
- No Sugar Added Brownie -4.19
- Coca-Cola® Fountain Beverages – $2.99
- Dasani® Bottled Water – $2.75
- Coffee (Regular or Decaf) – $2.49
- Hot Tea or Hot Cocoa – $2.49
- Frozen Blue-Raspberry Slush – $3.99
- Frozen Pineapple-Coconut or Strawberry Slush – 3.99
- Strawberry Margarita – $8.25
- Piña Colada – $8.25
- Bud Light – $6.00
- Heineken – $6.75
Note: Menus for Disney World restaurants change on a somewhat regular basis, so the menu listed above is subject to change. For the most up to date menu, check out Disney’s official Electric Umbrella menu.