Joy of Tea
Tea, Drinks, and Snacks
Location: China, Epcot
A small tea stand located at the edge of the China Pavilion.
A small stand located in the heart of the China Pavilion, Joy of Tea offers Disney World guests a selection of hot or chilled teas. Peach Oolong and Mango Green Iced Teas are among our favorites.
For guests wanting a frozen option, try the Strawberry Oolong or Mango Green Iced Tea Slushes. This kiosk also serves a variety of alcoholic beverages, from vodka and rum to plum wine, as well as soft drinks.
With the name “Joy of Tea,” many guests might not guess that you could grab a hearty snack at this tea stand. BBQ Pork Buns, Curry Chicken Pockets, and Egg Rolls are all on the menu at Joy of Tea.
For tea lovers, Joy of Tea is a nice way to have your daily cup while exploring Epcot’s World Showcase.
Joy of Tea Menu – Updated April 2012
- Chinese BBQ Pork Buns – $4.50
- Curry Chicken Pockets – $3.99
- Pork and Vegetable Egg Rolls – $3.99
- Lucky Combo – Combination of a Pork Bun, a Chicken Pocket, and an Egg Roll with your choice of a Soft Drink and an Ice Cream – $9.98
Iced Tea Slushes
- Strawberry Oolong Tea Slush – 4.65
- Mango Green Tea Slush – 4.65
Iced Teas (Sweetened)
- Peach Oolong – 4.25
- Mango Green – 4.25
- Ginseng Oolong – 3.19
- Jasmine – 3.19
- Dragon Well – 3.19
- Green (Decaf) – 3.19
- Assorted Bottled Sodas – 1.59
- Dasani Bottled Water – 2.75
- Mango Gingerita with Vodka and Rum – 7.50
- Canto Loopy With Vodka and Cantaloupe Juice – 7.50
- Peach Snap! with Schnapps – 7.50
- Green Tea Plum Slush with Plum Wine – 7.50
- Tsing Tao Beer – 6.50
- Tsing Tao Pure Draft Beer -6.25
- Plum Wine – 4.99
- Strawberry-Red Bean – 3.25
- Caramel-Ginger – 3.25
Note: Menus for Disney World restaurants change on a somewhat regular basis, so the menu listed above is subject to change. For the most up to date menu, check out Disney’s official Joy of Tea menu.