Snacks and Desserts
Location: Japan, Epcot
Flavored-shaved ice awaits you at the Kabuki Cafe.
Located on the edge of the Japan Pavilion, the Kabuki Cafe is more of a kiosk than a full fledged cafe, but that doesn’t mean you should overlook it! Kabuki Cafe offers guests an assortment of snacks, such as Edamame or Sushi. They also offer a cup of ice cream in authentic Japanese flavors: Green Tea, Ginger, or Azuki Strawberry.
However, the star of the show is the Kakigori, which is Japanese flavored shaved ice. This sweet treat is light, flavorful, and, most importantly, extremely refreshing. On a hot summer day, we highly recommend trying out this cool treat. Flavors include cherry, melon, strawberry, tangerine or rainbow.
Kabuki Cafe also serves assorted drinks, beer, and sake. For a unique adult beverage, try out the Kirin Frozen Beer.
Kabuki Cafe Menu – Updated March 2016
- Kakigori – Strawberry, Melon, Cherry, Mikan (Tangerine), or Rainbow – 3.75 – Add Sweet Milk for 1.00
- Ice Cream – Green Tea (Matcha), Caramel Ginger, or Azuki Strawberry – 3.75
- California Roll – Avocado, Cucumber, Crab, Mayonnaise, Smelt Roe Rolled in Sushi Rice – 4.98
- Temari Sushi – Curved “Bite Size” Nigiri topped with Tuna, Salmon, and Shrimp – 4.98
- Combo Sushi – Two pieces of California Roll with Salmon and Shrimp Temari Sushi – 4.98
- Edamame – 3.98
Non Alcoholic Beverages
- Assorted Ramune Japanese Sodas – 2.99
- Dasani Bottled Water – 2.50
- Hot Chocolate – 2.25
- Assorted Bottled Beverages – 2.82
- Kirin Draft Beer – 8.00
- Kirin Frozen Beer – 8.25
- Kirin Light Beer – 6.00
- Asahi Beer – 8.68
- Sapporo Beer – 8.68
- Plum Wine – 6.47
- Cold Sake – 6.47
- Hot Sake – 6.47
Note: Menus for Disney World restaurants change on a somewhat regular basis, so the menu listed above is subject to change. For the most up to date menu, check out Disney’s official Kabuki Cafe menu.