La Cantina de San Angel
Location: Mexico, Epcot
This quick stop provides Mexican cuisine and one of the best views at Walt Disney World.
Sitting on the World Showcase Lagoon at the Mexico Pavilion, La Cantina de San Angel is a great place to grab some quick eats as you enter the countries of the World Showcase. While this counter service restaurant can provide a quick lunch for the family on the go at Disney World, we’ve found that the breathtaking views that La Cantina de San Angel provide make this an ideal spot to sit down for a relaxing dinner around sunset.
Fish and chicken tacos, empanadas, and various nachos are the mainstay of the menu here. Guacamole and chips are also a great suppliment to any meal. On hot Orlando days, a frozen margarita is great cooling refreshment. If your sweet tooth is calling, try the sweet caramel churros. Muy bueno!
Tip: Try the authentic Mexican soda at this restaurant.
La Cantina de San Angel Menu – Updated March 2016
- Pollo Cascabel – Grilled Chicken, Mexican Rice, Corn, Cascabel Sauce, and Pickled Onions – $12.50
- Tacos de Barbacoa – Seasoned Beef, Homemade Corn Tortillas, Mexican Rice, Refried Black Beans, and Red Salsa – $12.75
- Tacos de Pollo – Seasoned Chicken, Homemade Corn Tortillas, Mexican Rice, Refried Black Beans, and Red Salsa – $11.95
- Tacos de Pescado – Seasoned Fried Fish, Homemade Corn Tortillas, Mexican Rice, Refried Black Beans, Slaw, and Habanero Aïoli – $12.25
- Empanadas con Queso – Fried Flour Tortillas filled with Cheese and served with Mexican Slaw – $10.95
- Nachos – Tortilla Chips topped with Ground Beef, Nacho Cheese, Tomatoes, Jalapeños, Beans, and Sour Cream – $10.95
- Guacamole with Totopos – Fresh-made Gucamole with Tortilla Chips – $7.95
- Ensalada Mexicana – Tossed Romaine Lettuce, Arugula, Red and White Cabbage, Black Beans, Corn, Olive Oil, and Lime Juice – $8.95
- Refried Beans – $1.99
- Guacamole – $3.50
- Sour Cream – $.75
- Nacho Cheese – $.75
- Nestlé® Hot Cocoa – $2.29
- Coffee – $2.29
- Jarritos – traditional Mexican Soda with choice of Pineapple, Mango, Fruit Punch, and Apple (Sidral) – $3.50
- Assorted Fountain Beverages – $3.50
- Patrón Cranberry Margarita on the Rocks – $14.50
- Lime Margarita on the Rocks – $9.95
- Pomegranate Lime Frozen Mojito – $11.50
- Mango Frozen Margarita – $9.95
- Lime Frozen Margarita – $9.95
- Pomegranate Liqueur Floater – $1.75
- Dos Equis Lager Draft Beer – $8.50
- Modelo Especial Draft Beer – $8.50
- Churros con Cajeta – Churros with milk caramel – 4.25
- Paletas – Traditional Fruit Popsicles – Cantaloupe, mango with chili, lemon, or coconut – 3.95
- Cheese Empanada – Served with Tortilla Chips and Fruit – 7.99
- Chicken Tenders – Served with Tortilla Chips and Fruit – 7.99
Note: Menus for Disney World restaurants change on a somewhat regular basis, so the menu listed above is subject to change. For the most up to date menu, check out Disney’s official La Cantina de San Angel menu.