Steakhouse - Fine/Signature Dining
Location: Canada, Epcot
This Canadian Steakhouse is one of the best restaurants in all of Walt Disney World.
Le Cellier, located in the Canada Pavilion, is a must. This highly coveted Advanced Dining Reservation is hard to come by, as an ADR for this amazing restaurant is always necessary. Walk ups are almost never accepted at Le Cellier.
Now for the good news: With some pre-trip planning (and a deposit thanks to Disney World’s reservation policy at this restaurant), you can dine on some of the best food in all of Walt Disney World. Forget about theme park food, this is some of the best food we’ve had period. The lunch includes one of the best burgers on property. Whether it’s lunch or dinner time, steaks are always abundant.
This small restaurant is, as its title describes, a dark cool cellar. Everyone working at Le Cellier is friendly and cheerful, telling tales of their native Canadian provinces. The restaurant itself is divided into the territories of Canada. The meal starts with a delicious assortment of breads, including the addictive pretzel bread.
Our favorite meal here is the Le Cellier Filet, a filet mignon with a creamy mushroom risotto. O Canada! This filet melts in your mouth, and the risotto is unmatched in our opinion. Most people overlook the salmon at this steakhouse, but their Cross-seared Canadian Salmon is absolutely fabulous. Another standout dish is the Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup.
Desserts at Le Cellier include Maple Creme Brulee and, for the kids (or kid inside), Chocolate Mousse. Le Cellier always provides a first class meal, and we highly recommend including it as part of your Walt Disney World vacation.
Le Cellier Menu – Updated March 2016
- Charcuterie – Chef’s Handcrafted Meat Selection, House Pickles, Grilled Sourdough Bread – $17.00
- Assortment of Artisanal Cheese – Chef’s Selection of Accompaniments – $15.00
- Le Cellier Romaine Salad – Black Truffle Vinaigrette, Canadian Pecan Whisky Sabayon, Parmesan Brioche Crumbs – $12.00
- Winter Beets and Black Garlic Goat Cheese – Roasted Baby Beets, Black Garlic Goat Cheese, Pumpkin Seed-Bacon Crumb, Mustard Vinaigrette, Grapefruit – $14.00
- Cedar Key Clams – La Fin du Monde Beer-braised Middle-Neck Clams, Ginger-Butter Sauce, Pretzel Croutons – $14.00
- Lump Crab and Pear Salad – Lump Crab, Asian Pear, Spiced Shredded Phyllo, Maple Verjus Vinaigrette, Salted Cucumber – $15.00
- Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup – Moosehead Beer and Nueske’s Applewood-smoked Bacon
- Angus New York Strip – Garlic-Herb Rösti, Wilted Kale, Cabernet Butter – $49.00
- Le Cellier Filet Mignon – AAA Canadian Beef Tenderloin, Mushroom Risotto, Heirloom Toy Box Tomatoes, Truffle-Butter Sauce – $52.00
- Seared Canadian Bison Strip Loin – Celery Root, Confit Leeks, Honey-roasted Apples, Heirloom Carrots, Apple Chips – $50.00
- Chicken Cassoulet – Roasted Chicken Breast, Cranberry Beans, Heirloom Sea Island Peas, Roasted Cauliflower Purée, Meyer Lemon Oil – $35.00
- Potato and Parsnip Agnolotti – Potato-Parsnip Filling, Brussels Sprouts, Roasted Carrots, Piquillo Peppers, Mushrooms, Vegetable Demi-glace – $28.00
- Black Angus Boneless Rib-Eye – Spiced Butternut Squash Purée, Roasted Marble Potatoes, Pickled Onions, Maple-Sage Butter – $50.00
- Cross-season Canadian Salmon – Sunchoke Textures, Salsify, Smoked Baby Shiitake, Beurre Noir – $40.00
- Creamed Fresh Baby Spinach – Crispy Parmesan – $9.00
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes – Nueske’s Bacon, Black Diamond White Cheddar, Chives, Potato Skin Crisp – $9.00
- Smoked Macaroni & Cheese – Smoked Tillamook Cheddar, Black Diamond Cheddar, Orecchiette Pasta, Nueske’s Applewood-smoked Bacon – $10.00
- Le Cellier Signature Poutine – Canadian Cheddar, Black Truffle, Red Wine Reduction – $10.00
- French Onion Poutine -Gruyère Cheese, Caramelized Onions, French Onion Gravy – $10.00
- Bacon-Cheddar Poutine – Canadian Black Diamond Cheddar Sauce, Neuske’s Applewood-smoked Bacon – $10.00
- Chocolate Whisky Trifle – Malted Milk Panna Cotta, Caramel Popcorn, Whisky-Caramel Sauce, Buttered Popcorn Gelato – $11.00
- Nanaimo Pie – Chocolate-Hazelnut Crust, Coconut Custard, Cream Anglaise – $11.00
- Strawberry-Basil Float – Strawberry-Basil Sorbet, House-made Strawberry Syrup – $9.00
- Camembert Cheesecake – Double-Cream Cheesecake, Cherry Gelée, Pistachio Cream Florentine – $11.00
- Vanilla-Florida Orange Panna Cotta, a No Sugar Added Dessert – Mandarin Orange Purée – $11.00
- Maple Crème Brûlée – $9.00
- Woowich Goat Brie
- Robiola Bosina
- Fourme d’Ambert
- Coudoulet de Beaucastel, Côtes du Rhone – Glass – $16.00
- Frank Family Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley – Glass – $19.00
- Chateau Montelena Chardonnay, Napa Valley – Glass – $16.00
- Michel Redde “Les Tuilières”, Sancerre – Glass – $14.00
- Le Cellier Icewine Flight – Meeker FroZin, Inniskillin Vidal, Neige Apple – Serving – $20.00
- Cheddar Soup – $4.00
- House Salad – with Fat-free Ranch Dressing – $5.00
- Kids’ Mickey Check Meal – Grilled Chicken – with Brown Rice, Green Beans, and fresh Fruit Salad. Choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani® Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitution – $15.00
- Kids’ Mickey Check Meal – Seared Salmon – with Brown Rice, Green Beans, and fresh Fruit Salad. Choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani® Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitution – $17.00
- Orecchiette Pasta – with White Cheddar Cheese Sauce served with choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small Dasani® Water, or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice – $9.00
- Grilled Sirloin – with French Fries and Green Beans served with choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small Dasani® Water, or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice – $12.00
- Grilled Chicken – with Brown Rice and Green Beans served with choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small Dasani® Water, or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice – $10.00
- Seared Salmon – with Brown Rice and Green Beans served with choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small Dasani® Water, or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice – $12.00
- Chocolate Moose – $8.00
- Ice Cream Sundae – $7.00
- Fruit Salad – $5.00
Note: Menus for Disney World restaurants change on a somewhat regular basis, so the menu listed above is subject to change. For the most up to date menu, check out Disney’s official Le Cellier restaurant menu.