Le Vins de Chefs de France
Wine, Beer, and Specialty Drinks
Location: France, Epcot
Grab a glass of wine and relax at Epcot.
Les Vins de Chefs de France is a great place to grab a luxurious glass of wine while you are touring France at Epcot’s World Showcase. This kiosk is known for their specialty drinks, such as their Grand Mariner and Grey Goose Orange Slush and their Grey Goose Citron Lemonade Slush.
Beer, wine, and champagne are also served by the glass at Les Vins de Chefs de France.
Les Vins de Chefs de France Menu – Updated April 2012
- Merlot – 5.78
- Cabernet – 5.78
- Chardonnay – 5.78
- Beaujolais Duboeuf – 6.90
- Vouvray Sauvion – 6.90
- Rose Cotes de Provence – 6.90
- Cotes du Rhone J.L. Colombo – 7.98
- Bordeaux Chateau La Chataigniere – 7.98
- Pouilly-Fuisse – 9.86
- Grand Marnier & Grey Goose Orange Slush – 9.34
- Grey Goose Citron Lemonade Slush – 9.34
- Nuvo, Sparkling Vodka – 14.88
Champagne and Beer
- Champagne Nicolase Feuillate – 12.21
- Kir Royal (Champagne & Creme de Cassis) – 12.91
- Kronenbourg 1664 (French Beer) – 6.57