Mexico Margarita Stand
Location: Mexico, Epcot
Quench your thirst at this popular drink stand at Epcot.
Located on the edge of the Mexico Pavilion at Epcot’s World Showcase, the Mexico Margaritas Stand is where adult guests can come for a little liquid relaxation. Since Mexico is located on the Western-most end of the World Showcase, a refreshing margarita could be the perfect way to start off your tour around the world. Just look out for the straw roof with the sign that simply says “Margaritas.” Available frozen or on the rocks, the margaritas come in a variety of flavors. For guests looking to kickstart their fiesta, a three-shot flight of tequila is available. Smoothies and beer can also be purchased at the Margarita Stand. And don’t forget the chips!
Tip: While the margaritas here are good, our favorite margaritas can be found nearby inside the Mexico Pavilion at La Cava del Tequila.
Margarita Stand Menu – Updated March 2016
- Milagro Pomegranate Margarita on the Rocks – $14.50
- Patron Lime Margarita on the Rocks – Patron Silver Tequila, Triple Sec, and Lime Mix – $14.50
- Frozen Margarita – Tequila, Triple Sec, and Fruit Mix – Lime, Strawberry, Mango, or Fiesta (delicious combination of Lime, Strawberry, and Mango) – $9.50
- Herradura Blanco Tequila Shot – $9.00
- Patron Blanco Tequila Shot – $13.00
- 3 Shot Tequila Flight – Blanco, Reposado, and Añejo – $12.00
- Dos Equis Lager Draft Beer – $8.00
- Pomegranate Liqueur Floater – $1.75
- Chips – $2.95
Note: Menus for Disney World restaurants change on a somewhat regular basis, so the menu listed above is subject to change. For the most up to date menu, check out Disney’s official Margarita Stand menu.