Snacks and Drinks
Location: Near Canada, Epcot
Try Disney's version of a Cronut at Epcot.
As you’re touring around the World Showcase, Refreshment Port is a good option to stop and grab a quick snack. Refreshment Port serves up chicken nuggets, ice cream, and an assortment of coffees and beverages.
A major addition to the Refreshment Port is the Croissant Donut, which is similar to the famous Cronut. This bit of goodness has the fried outside of a cinnamon sugar donut and the inside of a soft, flakey croissant. This is among the best desserts we’ve ever had at Walt Disney World, and the best part is that you don’t have to wait in an insanely long line to try out this popular treat. A Croissant Donut and Hot Cocoa make for a perfect pairing on a cold night before Illuminations.
During the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival and the Epcot Food & Wine Festival, Refreshment Port usually has a special seasonal offering for the festivals.
Refreshment Port Menu – Updated March 2016
- Chicken Breast Nuggets (8 pieces) – with French Fries – 9.49
- Croissant Doughnut – tossed in Cinnamon Sugar – 4.99
- Croissant Doughnut with Soft-serve Ice Cream – tossed in Cinnamon Sugar – 6.29
- Soft-serve Ice Cream Waffle Cone – Vanilla, Chocolate, or Swirl – 4.19
- Assorted Fountain Beverages – Regular – 2.99
- Assorted Fountain Beverages – Large – 3.29
- Souvenir Mug – with your choice of Fountain Beverage (Non-refillable) – 6.99
- Dasani Bottled Water – 2.75
- Coffee – Regular or Decaffeinated – 2.49
- Godiva Hot Cocoa – Hot Cocoa with Godiva Luqueur – 9.50
- Dragon Berry Refresher – featuring Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum – 10.50
Note: Menus for Disney World restaurants change on a somewhat regular basis, so the menu listed above is subject to change. For the most up to date menu, check out Disney’s official Refreshment Port menu.