Location: Morocco, Epcot
This often overlooked restaurant may be a hidden gem for your Disney World vacation.
Many guests often rush past the Morocco Pavilion as they make their way from Japan to France. When you pass by, don’t just stop to take a quick photo of Jasmine and Aladdin. Take your time to walk through this beautiful pavilion, which was designed by the King of Morocco himself. If you find yourself hungry as you explore the beautiful pavilion, head over to Restaurant Marrakesh, which offers Disney World guests a chance to experience authentic Moroccan cuisine.
You’ll feel like you’re on a movie set as you enter Restaurant Marrakesh. It has beautifuly inlaid tilework and well appointed Moroccan columns. The chandeliers at this Walt Disney World restaurant are simply magnificent. Restaurant’s Marrakesh’s beauty is fit for a king.
Restaurant Marrakesh is a great spot to try out some kabobs or couscous. The Moroccan Symphony, which is an assortment of baklavas, is a great way to finish off your meal here. The restaurant will often entertain its guests with Moroccan musicians and belly dancers.
With its somewhat unfamiliar cuisine, Restaurant Marrakesh can seem like a bit of a risk for those more used to standard park fare. For the adventurous Disney World guest, this is a great opportunity to try something new and exotic. Menus are often changing at this restaurant, so we recommend checking out the menu and prices before taking the plunge.
With an exotic menu and the beauty of a Moroccan palace, maybe it’s time to venture into Restaurant Marrakesh.
Restaurant Marrakesh Menu – Updated March 2016
- Harira Soup – Traditional Hearty Soup Flavored with Tomatoes, Lentils, and Lamb – 5.95
- Beef Brewat Rolls – Baked layers of thin Pastry Stuffed with seasoned Minced Beef, Eggs, Fried and Sprinkled with Cinnamon and Powdered Sugar – 7.95
- Chicken Bastilla – Baked layers of thin Pastry Stuffed with Minced Chicken and Almonds, Sprinkled with Powdered Sugar and Cinnamon. – 8.95
- Seafood Bastilla – Baked layers of thin pastry stuffed with Grouper, Shrimp, Mushroom, Vermicelli, Onions and Egg – 9.95
- Goat Cheese with Crispy Bread for Two – Mixture of Cheese and Kalamata Olives, Red Pepper Sauce and Balsamic Vinegar Reduction – 13.95
- Combination Appetizer for Two – Beef Brewat Rolls, Chicken Bastilla and Jasmina Salad – 16.95
- Mussels Casablanca for Two (P.E.I.) – (Dinner Only) Steamed Mussels, served with Capers, Tomatoes, and Light Saffron Cream Sauce – 13.95
- Couscous with Beef – The National Moroccan dish – Steamed Tiny Semolina Pasta with Steamed Vegetables – 18.95
- Couscous with Chicken – The National Moroccan dish – Steamed Tiny Semolina Pasta with Steamed Vegetables – 17.95
- Couscous with Lamb Shank – The National Moroccan dish – Steamed Tiny Semolina Pasta with Steamed Vegetables – 19.95
- Couscous with Vegetables – The National Moroccan dish – Steamed Tiny Semolina Pasta with Steamed Vegetables – 14.95
- Couscous M’Rouzia Fassi – Braised Beef served with Prunes, Balsamic Vinegar, Honey, Sesame Seeds, and Eggs – 19.95
- Shish Kebab – Grilled tenderloin of Beef and Mushrooms, served with Hummus – 18.95
- Roast Lamb Meshoui – Lamb Shank braised in natural juice, served with roasted Eggplant Purée, Zucchini, Capers, Lemon Confit, and Tomatoes – 18.95
- Lemon Chicken – Braised Half Chicken with Garlic, Green Olives, and preserved Lemon – 17.95
- Chicken Kebabs – Brochettes of Chicken Breasts with Green Olives, Salad, Dried Fruits, and Orange-flavored Couscous – 16.95
- Sultan Sampler – Grilled brochette of either Beef or Chicken, Beef Brewat Roll and Chicken Bastilla, served with Vegetable Couscous – 21.95
- Taste of Morocco – Berber Feast – Jasmina Salad: An assortment of fresh Vegetable Salads served on a bed of Lettuce • Chicken Kebab: Brochette of Chicken Breast marinated in Moroccan Herbs and Spices • Roast Lamb Meshoui: A Moroccan tradition – Roasted Lamb Shank in Natural Juices • Baklava – 27.99
- Couscous with Beef – The National Moroccan dish – Steamed Tiny Semolina Pasta with Steamed Vegetables – 27.95
- Couscous with Chicken – The National Moroccan dish – Steamed Tiny Semolina Pasta with Steamed Vegetables – 26.95
- Couscous with Lamb Shank – The National Moroccan dish – Steamed Tiny Semolina Pasta with Steamed Vegetables – 27.95
- Couscous with Vegetables – The National Moroccan dish – Steamed Tiny Semolina Pasta with Steamed Vegetables – 20.95
- Couscous M’Rouzia Fassi – Braised Beef, served with Prunes, Balsamic Vinegar, Honey, Sesame Seeds, and Eggs – 28.95
- Shish Kebab – Grilled tenderloin of Beef served with Hummus – 28.95
- Roast Lamb Meshoui – Lamb Shank braised in natural juice served with roasted Eggplant Purée, Zucchini, Capers, Lemon Confit, and Tomatoes – 27.95
- Lemon Chicken – Braised Chicken with Garlic, Green Olives, and Preserved Lemon – 25.95
- Chicken Kebabs – Brochettes of Chicken Breats with Mushrooms in Herbs and Spices – 24.95
- Mogador Fish Tagine – Marinated Fish with Olives, Lemon Confit, Potatoes, Green Peppers, and Chermula Sauce – 27.95
- Taste of Morocco – Royal Feast – Jasmina Salad: Lettuce, Tomato, Olives, and Feta Cheese in Mustard Vinaigrette • Seafood Bastilla: Layers of thin Pastry filled with Grouper, Shrimp, and Mushrooms • Lemon Chicken: Braised Chicken seasoned with Green Olives and preserved Lemon • Roast Lamb Meshoui: A Moroccan tradition – Roasted Lamb Shank in Natural Juices • Couscous with Seven Vegetables: Moroccan National dish – Steamed Tiny Semolina Pasta served with seasoned Vegetables • Assorted Moroccan Pastries – 45.00
- Taste of Morocco – Marrakesh Feast – Harira Soup: A hearty soup with Tomatoes, Eggs, Lentils, and Beef • Beef Brewat Roll: Layers of thin Pastry stuffed with seasoned minced Beef, fried and sprinkled with Cinnamon • Marrakesh Mix Grill: Tenderloin of Beef Shish Kebab, Lamb Merguez Sausage, Marinated Chicken Kebab, served with fresh Herb-roasted Potatoes • Assorted Moroccan Pastries – 42.00
- Moroccan Symphony – Assorted Moroccan Baklavas – 6.95
- Bastilla – Crispy Leaves of Pastry Topped with Vanilla Cream & sprinkled with Toasted Almonds
- For One – 7.95
- For Two – 8.95
- Marrakesh Delight – Fresh Fruit Salad topped with Mint Ice Cream, Toasted Almonds and Orange Blossom Water – 5.95
Available in a Souvenir Glass for an additional 2.99
- Marrakesh Express – Rum, Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, topped with Dark Rum – 8.99
- Casablanca Sunset – Apricot Brandy, Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice topped with Peach Schnapps – 8.99
- Sahara Splash – Vodka, Cranberry Juice, Midori, Splash of soda – 8.99
- Berber Passion – Non-Alcoholic-Peach Daiquiri, Cream de Coco, and Orange Juice – 4.99
- Tangier’s Breeze – Vodka, Pineapple Juice, topped with Midori – 8.99
- Moroccan Beer – 6.50
- Watermelon Delight Fruit Cocktail – 4.99
- Moroccan Sunrise – 4.99
- Child’s Kefta – Hamburger served on a Bun with Tomatoes and Lettuce – 7.99
- Chicken Tenders – 7.99
- Moroccan Pasta with Meatballs served in tomato sauce – 7.99
- Ice Cream – 2.99
Note: Menus for Disney World restaurants change on a somewhat regular basis, so the menu listed above is subject to change. For the most up to date menu, check out Disney’s official Restaurant Marrakesh menu.