Location: Germany, Epcot
Grab a brew and a brat at this quick service stand.
Located in Epcot’s Germany Pavilion, Sommerfest provides quick service dining that is 100% Oktoberfest. Bratwursts, Frankfurters, and beer make a speedy lunch for those who like to immerse themselves in the country they are touring in the World Showcase. Guests can accompany their brats with a side of Nudel Gratin (mac and cheese) or potato salad. Hand-twisted Pretzels and a pretty great Apple Strudel round out the options at this counter service restaurant.
Sommerfest Menu – Updated March 2016
- Bratwust served with Sauerkraut and Roll – 9.49
- Frankfurter served with Sauerkraut and Roll – 9.29
- Authentic Hand-twisted Pretzel – 4.49
- Nudel Gratin – Baked Macaroni with Cheese Custard – 4.29
- Cold Potato Salad – Traditional Cold Potato Salad with Eggs – 3.29
- Black Forest Cake Roulade – 4.29
- Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce -4.29
- Schöfferhofer Pink Grapefruit Hefeweizen – 9.00
- Warsteiner Dunkel – 8.25
- Altenmünster Oktoberfest – 9.00
- König Ludwig Weissbier – 8.50
- Bärenjäger Honey & Bourbon – 9.50
- Berentzen Apfel Shot – 8.50
- Jägermeister Shot – 8.50
- Selbach Riesling-Red Label Wine – 11.00
- Assorted Fountain Beverages – 3.29
- Dasani® Bottled Water – 2.75
Note: Menus for Disney World restaurants change on a somewhat regular basis, so the menu listed above is subject to change. For the most up to date menu, check out Disney’s official Sommerfest menu.