Location: Japan, Epcot
Enjoy traditional Japanese dining with a dramatic flare.
Located above the vast gift shop in the Japan pavilion at Epcot’s World Showcase, Teppan Edo offers Disney World guests lunch/dinner and a show with a Hibachi-style dining experience. Many options are given to guests, including chicken, steak, seafood, and veggies. A small offering of sushi rolls can be a great start to one’s meal here. Assorted tempura always makes for a fun appetizer for your group to share.
Hibachi is a very fun dining experience. Diners sit around a hibachi grill, where the highly skilled chef puts on a show while preparing the dishes. If you are familiar with other Japanese hibachi restaurants (such as the popular Benihana), you’ll know what to expect. With fresh vegetables and meat, this is one of Disney World’s healthier dining options. While the sushi and appetizer offerings are reasonably priced, most of the entrees at this restaurant range from $22-$30. While that’s not out of the ordinary for Hibachi cuisine, it still can add up to a hefty price tag.
Teppan Edo is adjacent to another restaurant at Japan: Tokyo Dining. While Teppan Edo does offer a limited selection of sushi rolls, Tokyo Dining specializes in sushi. If you are looking for a vast sushi menu, head next door.
Teppan Edo Menu – Updated March 2016
Lunch and Dinner Menu
- Wafu Ribs – Sake, soy, and ginger braised pork ribs. – 9.95
- Assorted Tempura – Shrimp, Chicken Breast and Seasonal Vegetables served with Japanese Tempura Dipping Sauce – 8.95
- Garden Salad – Mixed Greens and Seasonal Vegetables served with your choice of our Original Ginger or Creamy Sesame Dressing. – 5.95
- Edamame – Young soybean pods – 4.95
- Miso Soup – Traditional soybean paste soup – 3.95
- Sushi Sampler – Tuna, Salmon, Shrimp Nigiri and 2 pieces of California Roll – 9.95
- Spicy Tuna Sushi Roll – Sushi roll of spicy tuna mix, cucumber, green onions, sesame seeds, seaweed and sushi rice. – 9.95
- California Sushi Roll – Sushi roll of avocado, cucumber, seafood mix, smelt roe, mayonnaise, seaweed & sushi rice. – 8.95
Teppan Entree Selection
- Filet Mignon – Beef Tenderloin Steak – 31.95
- Asakusa – Sirloin Steak and Large Shrimp – 30.95
- Nihonbashi – Sirloin Steak and Fresh Chicken Breast – 29.95
- Ueno – Fresh Chicken Breast and Large Shrimp – 27.95
- Hotate – Cold Water Sea Scallops – 29.95
- Kajiki Maguro – Swordfish Steak – 27.95
- Tori – Fresh Chicken Breast – 24.95
- Yasai – Seasonal Vegetable – 17.95
For our guests 9 and under
Includes steamed white rice and child soft drink
- Ebi – large shrimp, vegetables, and udon noodles. – 13.50
- Tori – Fresh Chicken Breast, Vegetables, and Udon Noodles – 13.00
- Yasai – Seasonal Vegetables & Udon Noodles – 9.00
- Green Tea Cheese Cake – 6.95
- Chocolate Ginger Cake – 6.95
- Soft Serve Ice Cream – 4.95
All Beverages – Coca Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, Lemonade, Orange Soda, Iced Green Tea, Hot Green Tea, Iced Tea, Low Fat Milk – 2.95
Note: Menus for Disney World restaurants change on a somewhat regular basis, so the menu listed above is subject to change. For the most up to date menu, check out Disney’s official Teppan Edo menu.