Salads, Sandwiches, Burgers
Location: Commissary Lane, Hollywood Studios
Grab a quick lunch or dinner at Hollywood Studios.
Located on Commissary Lane in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, the ABC Commissary offers guests both American and Asian style cuisine. While ABC Commissary disappointed us during our early visits to WDW, a completely new menu full of fresh, lighter options have completely turned this place around. This is now one of our go-to counter service restaurants at Hollywood Studios. The Asian Salad offers a healthy lunch option while bringing plenty of flavor. The Chicken Club is one of my favorite quick sandwiches at WDW. All in all, ABC Commissary is highly recommended for a quick lunch at Hollywood Studios.
Check out our full review of lunch at the ABC Commissary.
Tip: As Hollywood Studios has a relatively limited number of quick-service options for lunch, ABC Commissary can get slammed at lunch time. Try eating at off hours to avoid the crowds. If you need to have lunch during the lunch rush, just be sure to send one or two people from your party to order, and then someone else to grab and save a table.
Recommended Items: Chicken Club, Asian Salads, Chocolate Mousse
ABC Commissary Menu – Updated March 2016
- 1/3 lb Angus Bacon Cheeseburger served with fresh Green Beans, Apple Slices or French Fries – 11.29
- Asian Salad – Tossed-to-order – 7.69, with Chicken – 10.69
- Chicken Club – served with fresh Green Beans, Apple Slices or French Fries – 9.99
- New York Strip Steak – served with Herb Butter, Green Beans, and French Fries – 11.99
- Chicken Breast Nuggets – served with fresh Green Beans, Apple Slices or French Fries – 9.49
- Chocolate Mousse – $4.99
- No Sugar Added Strawberry Parfait – $4.99
- Darth Vader Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcake – $5.99
- Cheeseburger – 5.99
- Turkey Sandwich – 5.99
- Power Pack Lunch – 5.49
- Assorted Fountain Beverages – Regular – 2.99, Large – 3.29
- Dasani® Bottled Water – 2.75
- Coffee – regular or decaf – 2.49
- Hot Tea – 2.49
- Nestlé Hot Cocoa – 2.49
- Minute Maid Apple Juice – 2.79
- Simply Orange Juice – 3.99
- Lowfat Milk – 1.99
- Bud Light – 7.25
- Yuengling – 7.75
- Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Chardonnay – 7.50
- Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Pinot Grigio – 7.50
- Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Merlot – 7.50
Kosher Menu Also Available
Note: Menus for Disney World restaurants change on a somewhat regular basis, so the menu listed above is subject to change. For the most up to date menu, check out Disney’s official ABC Commissary menu.