Barbecue, Chicken and Salads
Location: Sunset Boulevard, Hollywood Studios
Want barbecue? Head to this Hollywood Studios quickstop.
One of the various quick dining options located on Sunset Boulevard near Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror, Fairfax Fare offers Disney World guests some yummy barbecue options. From spareribs to chicken to a pork sandwich, Fairfax Fare has something for you if BBQ is what you want. Fairfax Fare also serves hot dogs and a standard assortment of children’s dining options.
Bud Light and Yuengling are the beer options at this Disney World counter service restaurant.
Fairfax Fare Menu – Updated March 2016
- Chicken and Spareribs with Baked Beans and Coleslaw – 17.19
- 1/2 Slab of Spareribs with Baked Beans and Coleslaw – 13.49
- 1/2 Chicken with Baked Beans and Coleslaw – 10.49
- Barbecued Pork Sandwich – served with Baked Beans or Coleslaw – 9.99
- Chili-Cheese Foot-long Hot Dog – served with Chips – 11.49
- Fairfax Salad – Chopped Romaine, Chili, Tomato, Roasted Corn, Sweet Peppers, Monterey Jack, and Corn Tortillas served with a Jalapeño Ranch Dressing – 7.79
- Smucker’s® Uncrustables® Sandwich – includes Applesauce, Carrot Sticks and choice of small Lowfat Milk or small Dasani® Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidlines for complete Meals without substitutions – $5.49
- Turkey Sandwich – includes Applesauce, Carrot Sticks and choice of small Lowfat Milk or small Dasani® Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidlines for complete Meals without substitutions – $5.99
- Banana Parfait – with Vanilla Wafers and Heath Bar Crunch – $4.39
- Vanilla Cake – with Chocolate Custard and Oreo Cookie Crunch – $4.29
- Assorted Fountain Beverages – Regular – $2.99
- Assorted Fountain Beverages – Large – $3.29
- smartwater – $4.25
- Dasani® Bottled Water – $2.75
- Milk – $2.59
- Nestlé® Nesquik® Chocolate Milk – $2.59
- Hot Tea – $2.49
- Coffee – Regular or Decaffeinated – $2.49
- Nestlé® Hot Cocoa – $2.49
- Bud Light – $7.00
- Yuengling – $7.75
Note: Menus for Disney World restaurants change on a somewhat regular basis, so the menu listed above is subject to change. For the most up to date menu, check out Disney’s official Fairfax Fare menu.