Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano
Location: Streets of America, Hollywood Studios
Treat yourself to pasta, flatbreads, and more at Mama Melrose's.
Located in Hollywood Studios’ Streets of America is one of our favorite table service restaurants at Walt Disney World. Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano offers an array of Italian fare, from Penne alla Vodka to Seafood Cioppino. This Disney World restaurant offers a variety of tasty flatbreads, including the meat-lover pleasing Carne d Italia.
Mama Melrose’s offers delicious dishes without breaking the bank. Add in the cozy atmosphere and the always-pleasant wait staff, and you have a winner in our book.
This restaurant now features the Fantasmic! Dining Package, which will guarantee guests designated seating at Disney Hollywood Studios’ nighttime spectacular of the same name.
Tip: If you’re celebrating a birthday at this restaurant, be sure to mention it to your waiter or waitress. The last two times we’ve been to Mama Melrose’s for a loved one’s birthday, the staff presented us with a complimentary (and delicious) dessert for the happy occassion.
For a more in depth look at one of Guide2WDW’s favorite Disney World eateries, check out our Dining Review of Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano.
Mama Melrose’s Menu – Updated March 2016
Lunch and Dinner
- Crispy Calamari – topped with Grilled Peppers and Onions served with Dipping Sauces – $12.00
- Oak-fired Mussels – Cooked in a Cioppino Broth with Grilled Onions and Herb Croutons – $12.00
- Seared Fennel-Crusted Tuna – Arugula, Olive Tapenade, Fennel, and a Basil-Sweet Pepper Vinaigrette – $11.00
- Mixed Green Salad – with fresh Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Artichoke Hearts, Feta Cheese, and Red Wine-Oregano Vinaigrette – $8.00
- Mama’s Caesar Salad – crisp Romaine Lettuce, creamy Parmesan Dressing, and Herb Croutons – $9.00
- Vegetarian Minestrone – with Ditalini Pasta – $6.50
- Fresh Mozzarella and Vine-ripened Tomatoes – Balsamic Drizzle, Olive Oil, and Sweet Basil Leaves – $9.50
Mama’s Signature Flatbreads
- Rosemary Chicken Flatbread – Vidalia Onion Spread, Artichokes, Kalamata Olives, Shaved Red Onion, and Feta – $16.00
- Margherita Flatbread – Fresh Vine-ripened Tomatoes, Mozzarella, House-made Marinara Sauce, fresh Basil, and drizzled with Extra Virgin Olive Oil – $15.00
- Carne d’Italia Flatbread – with Pepperoni, House-made Sausage, Pancetta, and spicy Marinara Sauce – $17.00
- Mushroom Flatbread – Roasted Cremini and Button Mushrooms with a Roasted Vidalia Onion Spread topped with a Fontina and Asiago cheese finished with Balsamic Reduction and fresh Herbs – $14.00
- Charred Strip Steak – Four-Cheese Macaroni with Pancetta, Aged Balsamic-Shallot Butter, and a Chianti Wine Reduction – $33.00
- Saltimbocca – Pork Tenderloin topped with Prosciutto, Sage, Fontina Cheese, Tuscan Mashed Potatoes, Broccolini, and Lemon Caper Sauce – $24.00
- Penne alla Vodka – with Pancetta and Sweet Onions finished with Tomato-Basil Sauce, Cream, Vodka, and Pecorino Romano – $18.00
- Penne alla Vodka with Chicken – with Pancetta and Sweet Onions finished with Tomato-Basil Sauce, Cream, Vodka, and Pecorino Romano – $20.00
- Penne alla Vodka with Shrimp – with Pancetta and Sweet Onions finished with Tomato-Basil Sauce, Cream, Vodka, and Pecorino Romano – $23.00
- Chicken Campanelle – Wood-grilled Chicken and Campanelle Pasta tossed in a Four-Cheese Sauce with Cauliflower, Sun-dried Tomatoes, fresh Spinach, and Sweet Onions – $19.99
- Shrimp Campanelle – Sautéed Shrimp and Campanelle Pasta tossed in a Four-Cheese Sauce with Cauliflower, Sun-dried Tomatoes, fresh Spinach, and Sweet Onions – $25.00
- Spaghetti or Penne Pasta – with choice of Meatballs or Chicken and choice of Marinara or Four–Cheese Sauce garnished with Pecorino Romano Cheese and Parsley – $20.00
- Oven-baked Chicken alla Parmigiana – Breaded Chicken Breast with Marinara Sauce topped with Melted Mozzarella over Spaghetti – $22.00
- Vegetable Lasagna – Layers of Grilled Vegetables and Spinach Ricotta topped with Mozzarella – $19.00
- Fish of the Day (Market Price) – Fire-roasted Corn Hash with Sweet Corn Nectar and Chili Aïoli
- Seafood Cioppino – Shrimp, Mussels, Calamari, Fish of the Day, and Whole-Wheat Spaghetti tossed with spicy Seafood Sauce – $24.00
- Traditional Cannoli – House-made creamy Cannoli Filling with a hint of Citrus and dusted with Cocoa Powder – $7.00
- Gelato – Choice of Chocolate or Vanilla – $6.00
- Dessert Sampler – Miniature versions of Mama’s favorite Desserts Valencia Blood Orange Cake, Lemon Cheesecake topped with Passion Fruit Pearls, and Tiramisù – $6.00
- Tiramisú – Layers of Mascarpone and Espresso soaked Lady Fingers topped with Cocoa Powder and Whipped Cream – $7.00
- Cheesecake – No Sugar Added Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce topped with Whipped Cream – $6.00
- Ghirardelli Chocolate and Cherry Tort – Creamy Chocolate infused with Morello Cherries with Cherry Coulis and topped with Whipped Cream – $7.00
- Garden Salad – $3.00
- Vegetarian Minestrone Soup – $3.00
- Celery and Carrot Sticks – $3.00
- Kids’ Mickey Check Meal – Grilled Fish of the Day – with Whole-Grain Pilaf, Green Beans, Carrots, and Sliced Apples served with choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani® Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitution – $11.00
- Kids’ Mickey Check Meal – Whole-Wheat Spaghetti – served with Meat Sauce, Broccoflower, and Mixed Fruit. Choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani® Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitution – $11.00
- Kids’ Mickey Check Meal – Grilled Chicken Breast – served with Whole-Grain Pilaf, Green Beans, Carrots, and Sliced Apples. Choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani® Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitution – $10.00
- Cheese Pizza – served with choice of one (1) Beverage and one (1) Dessert – $10.00
- Chicken Parmigiana – served over Spaghetti with choice of one (1) Beverage and one (1) Dessert – $11.00
- Spaghetti or Penne Pasta – with Meatballs and House-made Marinara Sauce served with choice of one (1) Beverage and one (1) Dessert – $11.00
- Spaghetti & Meatball Cupcake – a Chocolate Cupcake with “Spaghetti” Frosting and a Chocolate “Meatball”‘ with a Strawberry “Marinara Sauce” and White Chocolate “Cheese”
- Ice Cream Sundae
- Sliced Apples
Note: Menus for Disney World restaurants change on a somewhat regular basis, so the menu listed above is subject to change. For the most up to date menu, check out Disney’s official Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano menu.