Princess Fairytale Hall
Character Meet and Greet
Attraction Length: 5-10 minutes
Great for All Ages
Open since 2013
Location: Fantasyland, Magic Kingdom
The place to meet and greet with Disney Princesses.
Located near Prince Charming Regal Carrousel, Princess Fairytale Hall is the place to get some face-time with the royalty of the Magic Kingdom: the Disney Princesses (and one Snow Queen). This attraction sports two different meet and greet opportunities: choose between meeting Anna and Elsa from Frozen, or meeting two other Disney Princesses. The second meet and greet is usually Rapunzel with a rotating 2nd princess, such as Cinderella and Snow White. Check the park guide as the 2nd princess slot may be subject to change.
No matter which line you choose, your party will have two meet and greets/photo ops: one with each princess. So if you choose to meet the stars of Frozen, you’ll meet Anna first and then move on to Elsa. The princesses are great about interacting with kids, and the PhotoPass photographers will take plenty of photos.
If you or your child loves Disney Princesses, then Princess Fairytale Hall is a must-do when you visit Walt Disney World. If meet and greets aren’t your thing, then you should skip this attraction.
- There are two different lines for the meet and greets: one for Frozen, and one for non-Frozen. They’re pretty clearly marked, but make sure you’re getting in the line you want.
- The lines for Anna and Else can get insanely long. If meeting the sisters from Arendelle is on your must do list
- Can’t line up your whole party’s FastPass reservation? Usually, the cast member doesn’t mind letting a whole party go together, even if their FastPasses aren’t all for the same time. No guarantees, but if you find yourself in this situation, just ask politely. It’s always worked for us!
- If the character you’re meeting is your child’s favorite, be sure to mention it! The princesses are great with interacting with guests and will make your child feel special!
- Don’t have PhotoPass? Don’t worry. The cast members will gladly take a picture with your smartphone or personal camera.