All You Can Eat Table Service
Location: Frontierland, Magic Kingdom
All you can eat in an Old West music hall.
If you’re looking for a huge meal in an Old West setting, head down to Frontierland and check out The Diamond Horseshoe. While The Diamond Horseshoe used to be a hybrid of a counter service and table service restaurant, Disney has recently revamped the dining experience to be “All-You-Care-To-Eat” table service for both lunch and dinner. Both meals feature salad, pulled turkey, spit-roasted ham, and stewed beef with plenty of side dishes. The feast finishes with two desserts: a Campfire Brownie or Apple Tart.
Periodically throughout the year, be sure to check out the Diamond Horseshoe for special performances, especially around the holidays.
Diamond Horseshoe Menu – Updated March 2016
All You Care To Eat Lunch and Dinner – Fountain Beverages included
Guests 10 and older: $33
Children 3-9: $19
- Frontier Salad – Tossed Greens, Tomatoes, Onion, Roasted Corn, and Cornbread Croutons served with House-made Chipotle-Ranch Dressing
- Barbecue Pulled Turkey – served over Cornbread and Seasonal Vegetables
- Spit-roasted Ham – served with Country Beans and Seasonal Vegetables
- Stewed Beef – served with Mashed Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables
- Campfire Brownie
- Apple Tart
- Prairie Punch – 5.50
- Bottled Water – Evian or Perrier – 5.00
Note: Menus for Disney World restaurants change on a somewhat regular basis, so the menu listed above is subject to change. For the most up to date menu, check out Disney’s official Diamond Horseshoe menu.