Liberty Tree Tavern
Location: Liberty Square, Magic Kingdom
Have a patriotic meal in Liberty Square at the Liberty Tree Tavern.
At the Liberty Tree Tavern, guests are greeted by cast members donned in colonial attire. As for the menu items, think All American comfort food. During lunch from 11:30 am – 3 pm, the restaurant offers ala carte items including hamburgers, sandwiches, pot roast and more. Our personal favorites include the Pilgrim’s Feast and the New England Pot Roast. The mashed potatoes here are worth the visit alone. We find Liberty Tree Tavern to be a great lunch choice, and one of the best dining options at Magic Kingdom.
During dinner after 4 pm, the colonial menu items are served family style. This includes Roast Turkey Breast, Carved Beef, and Sliced Pork. Dinner is $31.99 per adult and $15.99 for guests ages 3 to 9.
Sadly, this is no longer a meal with Disney character interaction.
Liberty Tree Tavern Menu – Updated June 2014
- Patriot’s Punch - Enjoy a Frozen Beverage from our Patriot’s Punch Bowl served with a Tavern Keeper’s Collector Mug. $8.19
- Glowing Character Punch - Minute Maid Light Lemonade Punch served in a souvenir cup with a glowing Disney Character Light $6.49
- Crab and Lobster Dip for Two - Blue Crab, Spinach, and Cream Cheese with Warm Flatbread $14.49
- Declaration Salad - Field Greens tossed in your choice of our Tavern-made Dressing or Garlic-Buttermilk Dressing $5.99
- Tavern Fried Cheese - with Marinara Sauce $5.99
- New England Clam Chowder $7.49
- Today’s Soup Kettle $5.99
- New England Pot Roast… Our Tavern Keeper’s Favorite - Braised Beef in a Cabernet Wine and Mushroom sauce served with Mashed Potatoes and Garden Vegetables. $18.99
- Pilgrim’s Feast - Traditional Roast Turkey served with Herb Bread Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, and a Garden Vegetable $16.99
- Freedom Pasta -Fusilli Pasta with Sauteed Chicken, Seasonal Vegetables, and Mushrooms tossed in a Cream Sauce $19.99
- Colony Salad - Washington Apples, Sweet Pecans, Applewood-smoked Cheddar, Craisins, Dried Cranberries, and Grilled Chicken tossed with Field Greens in a Honey-Shallot Vinaigrette $14.99
- Angus Chuck Cheeseburger - topped with your choice of Bacon and Cheddar or Mushrooms and Provolone served with fresh Fruit or Tavern Fries. $14.99
- The Liberty Boys BLT - Slow-roasted Pork, fresh Greens, and Tomatoes on House-made Bread with Caramelized Shallots and Mushroom-Mayonnaise Spread – $14.99
- Vegetarian Burger - House-made Potato Quinoa Vegan Patty topped with a fresh Vegan Tofu-Tzatziki Sauce with fresh Fruit or Sweet Potato Fries. $12.49
- This Season’s Fresh Catch - Market Price
- Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake - Vanilla Cake with a Goeey Toffee Filling, Caramel Sauce, and Vanilla Ice Cream $7.49
- Martha Washington’s Cake - A slice of rich Chocolate Cake, layered with a liberating Chocolate Icing. $7.99
- Johnny Appleseed’s Cake - Tavern-made White Cake filled with Apples and Craisins Dried Cranberries, topped with Ice Cream. $7.49
- Fruit Crisp - Baked Seasonal Fruits with a crisp Streusel Topping and Homemade Ice Cream. $5.49
- Seasonal No Sugar Added Sorbet with Berries. $4.99
Appetizer: Declaration Salad – Field Greens tossed in your choice of our Tavern-made Dressing or Garlic-Buttermilk Dressing
Entree: Patriot’s Platter - Roasted Turkey Breast, Carved Beef and Sliced Pork with Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, Herb Bread Stuffing, and Macaroni & Cheese