The Lunching Pad
Hot Dogs and Snacks
Location: Tomorrowland, Magic Kingdom
Head to Rocket Tower Plaza for otherworldly hot dogs and more.
Located under Astro Orbiter, The Lunching Pad is a great quick service option for those on the go from Fastpass to Fastpass in Tomorrowland. Grab a specialty hot dog served in a variety of ways: Philly Cheesesteak Dog, Coney Island, or BLT Hot Dog.
This location also serves up frozen libations. Nothing beats the heat on a hot Orlando day like a Frozen Solar Coca Cola. Other flavors include Cherry Eclipse and Blast Off Blueberry.
The Lunching Pad can get extremely busy around lunch. If you just want a quick hot dog without the specialty toppings, a hot dog cart can usually be found nearby.
Lunching Pad Menu – Updated June 2014
- Philly Cheese Steak Hot Dog – Topped with beef, onions, peppers, mushrooms, and cheese sauce. Served with apple slices or chips. 8.99
- Coney Island Dog – Topped with chili, onion, and mustard. Served with apple slices or chips. 8.19
- BLT Hot Dog – Topped with Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, and Ranch Dressing – 8.99
- Cream Cheese Pretzel – 4.79
- Assorted Chips – 2.99
- Mickey Pretzel
Beverages and Snacks
- Frozen Carbonated Beverages – 3.99 (or 6.99 served in a sport bottle) – Flavors: Solar Coca Cola, Cherry Eclipse, Blast-off Blue Raspberry, or Lemonade
- Assorted Fountain Beverages – Regular – 2.99
- Assorted Fountain Beverages – Sport Bottle – 5.39
- smartwater – 4
- Dasani Bottled Water – 2.5
- Simply Orange Orange Juice – 3.79
- Milk – 2.39
- Nestlé Nesquik Chocolate Milk – 2.39
- Soy Milk -2.39
- Chocolate Soy Milk – 2.39
- Coffee – regular or decaf – 2.29
- Hot Tea – 2.29
- Assorted Fountain Beverages – Large – 3.19