Pecos Bill’s Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
Mexican and Southwest Fare
Location: Frontierland, Magic Kingdom
Head to the wild, wild west for a fajitas, burritos, and a Southwest Burger.
Located in Frontierland, Pecos Bill’s Tall Tale Inn and Cafe got a complete culinary makeover. Gone is the burger heavy menu, and in its place is are Mexican and Southwestern offerings that are a bit different than your typical theme park fare. Looking for a burrito, fajita platter, or a Southwest salad? You can find them on the menu at Pecos Bill, available with your choice of chicken or beef. Beef Nachos and Churros round out the new offerings.
Still looking for a burger at Pecos Bill? Your only option now is the Southwest Burger, topped with Pepper Jack cheese. If you’re looking for some more variety in burger offerings, Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe is your best bet in the Magic Kingdom.
Kids options are limited to Smucker’s Uncrustables and Mac and Cheese.
Pecos Bill Menu – Updated March 2016
- Spicy Beef Fajita Platter – with Cilantro Rice, Beans, and Tortilla – $14.49
- Chicken Fajita Platter – with Cilantro Rice, Beans, and Tortilla – $13.49
- Spicy Beef Burrito – with Cilantro Rice and Beans – $11.99
- Chicken Burrito – with Cilantro Rice and Beans – $11.99
- Southwest Salad with Spicy Beef – Mixed Greens, Beef, Monterey Jack Cheese, Tomato, Roasted Corn, Jalapenos, and Chipotle Ranch- $11.99
- Southwest Salad with Chicken – Mixed Greens, Chicken, Monterey Jack Cheese, Tomato, Roasted Corn, Jalapenos, and Chipotle Ranch – $11.99
- Southwest Burger – topped with Pepper Jack and served with a side of Tortilla Chips – $13.99
- Beef Nachos – Tortilla Chips topped with Seasoned Ground Beef, Tomatoes, and Lettuce – $11.99
- Churros – $4.99
- Dannon® Greek Yogurt – $3.19
Kids Picks for Guests Ages 9 and under.
- Smucker’s Uncrustables – $5.49
- Macaroni & Cheese – with Grapes and Carrot Sticks – $5.99
Note: Menus for Disney World restaurants change on a somewhat regular basis, so the menu listed above is subject to change. For the most up to date menu, check out Disney’s official Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe page.