Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
Location: Main Street, Magic Kingdom
Get a cone or a sundae on Main Street, USA.
Located at the end of Main Street, the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor specializes in hand-scooped ice cream, floats, and waffle bowl sundaes.
Flavors include vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, mint chocolate chip, and more. The ice cream here is rich, creamy, and a decadent treat. All of these options are a great way to treat yourself or your family during your trip to Magic Kingdom. Unless you’re in the mood for the fruity and iconic Dole Whip, this is the best place to get ice cream in the entire Magic Kingdom park.
The ice cream from Plaza Ice Cream Parlor is also available at Plaza Restaurant, the table service restaurant just around the corner.
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor Menu – Updated March 2016
Ice Cream Flavors: Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Mint Chocolate Chip, Cookies ‘n Cream, No Sugar Added Raspberry Sorbet, No Sugar Added Butter Pecan, Fat-free Chocolate-Vanilla Swirl
Ice Cream Toppings: Hot Fudge, Peanut Butter, Caramel – $.69
- The “Plaza” Ice Cream Sundae – Old Fashioned Vanilla with Hot Fudge, Whipped Cream, and a Cherry served in a Freshly Made Waffle Bowl. $5.39
- All American Sundae – Old Fashioned Vanilla and Chocolate with Hot Fudge, Peanut Butter Drizzle, Whipped Cream, and a Cherry – $5.39
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich – with your choice of ice cream – $5.29
- Double-scooped Ice Cream Cone – Double Scoop. $4.29
- Mickey Mouse Kid’s Cone – One Scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream $2.99
- Ice Cream Float – Hand-scooped Vanilla Ice Cream with Coca-Cola or Barq’s Root Beer. $4.99
- Bottled Water $2.75
Note: Menus for Disney World restaurants change on a somewhat regular basis, so the menu listed above is subject to change. For the most up to date menu, check out Disney’s official Plaza Ice Cream Parlor menu.