Sandwiches and Desserts
Location: Main Street, Magic Kingdom
Plaza Restaurant may be small in size, but not in taste. One of the best table service values at Disney World!
The Plaza Restaurant can provide a pleasant break in your tour of Magic Kingdom. The menu includes freshly made burgers, cheesesteaks, and grilled sandwiches. Want a change-up from traditional park fare? Try a Grilled Reuben or Plaza Club sandwich. Be sure to save room for dessert, which is provided by the nearby Plaza Ice Cream Shop. For those counting calories, the Chicken Strawberry Salad or Veggie Sandwich provide healthy options.
To be honest, I completely missed the Plaza Restaurant on my first few trips to Walt Disney World. It’s very easy to pass by on the way to Tomorrowland or Cinderella Castle. However, after finally stopping by and enjoying a sandwich and a sundae, this became my favorite place to eat at Magic Kingdom (until I tried Be Our Guest). The Grilled Chicken Sandwich was delicious, and the brownie sundae can still make my mouth water whenever I think about it. The Chicken Strawberry Salad is also highly recommended.
Because seating at Plaza Restaurant is limited, this dining stop almost always seems to require an Advanced Dining Reservation. The tucked-away eatery is worth planning ahead for. Be sure to make an ADR and enjoy!
Plaza Restaurant Menu – Updated March 2016
All sandwiches are served with your choice of Broccoli Slaw, Homemade Chips, or French Fries.
- Meatloaf Meal – Hearty Slices of Home-style Meatloaf served with Red Skinned Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, and While Kernel Corn 21.00
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich – Grilled Chicken Breast topped with Shaved Ham and Swiss Cheese served on a Flour-dusted Kaiser Roll. 17.00
- Angus Chuck Cheeseburger – served on a Flour-dusted Kaiser Roll with Lettuce, Tomato, and Onion. Choose from the following toppings: Cheddar, American Cheese, Bacon, Grilled Mushrooms, or Grilled Onions 18.00
- Vegetable Burger – served on a Flour-dusted Kaiser Roll with Lettuce, Tomato, and Onion. Choose from the following toppings: Cheddar, American Cheese, Bacon, Grilled Mushrooms, or Grilled Onions. 16.00
- Cheese Steak Sandwich – Shaved Beef grilled with Onions, Mushrooms, Red Peppers, and White American Cheese served on a Hoagie Roll. 17.00
- Chicken Strawberry Salad – Fresh Garden Greens, Grilled Chicken Breast, Cucumbers, fresh Strawberries, and Gorgonzola tossed in a White Zinfandel Vinaigrette Dressing 17.00
- Grilled Reuben – Thinly Sliced Corned Beef on Grilled Marble Rye with Sauerkraut, Swiss Cheese, and Thousand Island Dressing 15.00
- Plaza Club – Smoked Ham, Turkey, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, and Mayonnaise layered on Sourdough Bread. 15.00
- Vegetarian Sandwich – Fresh Mozzarella, Hummus, Basil Pesto, Cucumber, Roasted Red Pepper, Tomato, and Lettuce on Freshly Baked Focaccia 14.00
- Turkey Sandwich – Smoked Turkey, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, and Mayonnaise on Toasted Multigrain Bread 15.00
- Beef Brisket Onion Burger – served on a Flour-dusted Kaiser Roll with Lettuce, Tomato, Provolone, and Bacon served with choice of Broccoli Slaw, Homemade Chips, or French Fries – 19.00
- Assorted Coca-Cola Soft Drinks – 2.99
- Fresh-brewed Iced Tea – 2.99
- Freshly Brewed Joffrey’s Coffee® or Hot Tea– 2.79
- Evian 330 mL or Perrier 330 mL– 5.00
- Ariel or Pirates Punch – Minute Maid® Light Lemonade Punch served in a souvenir Ariel or Pirates cup with a glowing Ariel or Pirate Skull Clip-on Light.- 7.00
Desserts / From the Fountain
Ice Cream Flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Mint Chocolate Chip, Cookies and Cream, No Sugar Added Raspberry Sorbet, No Sugar Added Butter Pecan, or Nonfat Chocolate Vanilla Swirl.
- Creamy Hand-Dipped Milk Shakes 6.00
- Ice Cream Floats with Vanilla Ice Cream and Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, or Barq’s Root Beer. 6.00
- Plaza Restaurant Sundae Ice Cream of your choice topped with choice of Hot Fudge, Strawberry Sauce, Crushed Pineapple, Chopped Nuts, Whipped Cream, and a Cherry. 7.00
- Original Banana Split – A ripe Banana, three scoops of Ice Cream (Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry) topped with Hot Fudge, Strawberry Sauce, Crushed Pineapple, Chopped Nuts, Whipped Cream, and a Cherry. 10.00
- Brownie Sundae – Vanilla Ice Cream and a Fudge Brownie topped with Hot Fudge, Whipped Cream, and a Cherry. 8.00
- New York Style Cheesecake served with Strawberries 7.00
- No Sugar added Ice Cream Shake Vanilla-Chocolate Swirl or Butter Pecan 6.00
- Tomato Soup – 2.39
- Garden Salad – with Fat-free Ranch Dressing – 2.39
- Grapes – 2.39
- Sliced Apples – 2.39
- Carrots and Ranch Dressing – 2.39
Kids’ Mickey Check Meals
Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitutions
- Turkey Sandwich – Honey-Wheat Bread, Turkey Breast, Lettuce, and Tomato, served with Sliced Apples and fresh Fruit. Choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani® Water. – 8.99
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich – Peanut Butter & Jelly on Honey-Wheat Bread served with Bananas, Carrots, and fresh Fruit. Choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani® Water. – 8.99
- Cheeseburger – Kids’ Meal includes choice of one (1) Beverage, one (1) Entrée, and one (1) Dessert – 8.99
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich – Kids’ Meal includes choice of one (1) Beverage, one (1) Entrée, and one (1) Dessert – 8.99
- Grilled Chicken Strips – Kids’ Meal includes choice of one (1) Beverage, one (1) Entrée, and one (1) Dessert – 8.99
- Mini Chocolate-Chip Cookies and Milk
- Fresh Fruit
- Small Dasani® Water
- Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice
- Small Lowfat Milk
Note: Menus for Disney World restaurants change on a somewhat regular basis, so the menu listed above is subject to change. For the most up to date menu, check out Disney’s official Plaza Restaurant menu.