Location: Fantasyland, Magic Kingdom
Sundaes and Milkshakes in Fantasyland.
Located next to The Friar’s Nook near The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Storybook Treats offers a variety of ice cream concoctions. If you’ve been going to Disney World for a long time, you’ll remember that this used to be Mrs. Potts’ Cupboard.
The menu includes ice cream, floats, cones, and the iconic Hot Fudge Sundae. If you have a sweet tooth, be sure to head over to Storybook Treats. Just be sure not to go on the Mad Tea Party immediately afterwards.
Storybook Treats Menu – Updated March 2016
- Hot Fudge Sundae – Chocolate, Vanilla, or Swirl Soft-serve with Fudge, Strawberry, or Caramel topping and Whipped Cream – 4.79
- Soft-serve Ice Cream – Chocolate, Vanilla, or Swirl Cone or Cup – 3.69
- Float – Prepared with your choice of Fountain Beverage and Soft-serve Ice Cream – 4.79
- Strawberry Sundae – with Vanilla Soft-serve and Strawberry topping – 4.79
- Assorted Fountain Beverages – Regular – 2.99, Large – 3.29
- smartwater – 4.25
- Dasani Bottled Water – 2.75
- Coffee – regular or decaf – 2.49
- Nestlé Hot Cocoa – 2.49
- Hot Tea – 2.49
Note: Menus for Disney World restaurants change on a somewhat regular basis, so the menu listed above is subject to change. For the most up to date menu, check out Disney’s official Storybook Treats menu.