The Friar’s Nook
Mac & Cheese and Snacks
Location: Fantasyland, Magic Kingdom
The place for specialty Mac and Cheese in Fantasyland.
Located near The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, The Friar’s Nook is the go-to place for gourmet and specialty Mac and Cheese in the Magic Kingdom. Try the traditional Mac & Cheese topped with crunchy panko crumbs, or go for the Pot Roast Mac & Cheese if you want something a bit heartier. A hot dog covered in Truffle Macaroni & Cheese is also available.
Friar’s Nook is a great option if you want something quick to tide you over. The serving sizes here lie somewhere between a snack and a full meal, so this might be the perfect thing to share with someone else as you explore the Magic Kingdom.
Friar’s Nook Menu – Updated March 2016
- Hot Dog – served with Chips – 7.49
- Pot Roast Macaroni & Cheese – 8.99
- Macaroni & Cheese – topped with Panko Bread Crumbs – 8.19
- Barbecue Chicken Macaroni & Cheese – 9.49
- Vegetable and Chips with Hummus – 6.99
- Carrot Cake – 4.29
- Apple and Caramel Dippers -3.99
- Assorted Fountain Beverages – Regular – 2.99, Large – 3.29
- smartwater – 4
- Dasani Bottled Water – 2.50
- Lemonade Slush – 3.99
- Simply Orange Orange Juice – 3.79
- Minute Maid Apple Juice – 2.59
- Milk – regular or chocolate – 2.39
- Coffee – regular or decaf – 2.29
- Iced Coffee – French Vanilla or Mocha – 4.49
- Soy Milk – regular or chocolate – 2.39
- Hot Tea – 2.29
- Nestlé Hot Cocoa – 2.29
Note: Menus for Disney World restaurants change on a somewhat regular basis, so the menu listed above is subject to change. For the most up to date menu, check out Disney’s official Friar’s Nook menu.