Location: Tomorrowland, Magic Kingdom
Open seasonally, this quick eatery is located near Tomorrowland's entrance.
Tomorrowland Terrace takes a variety of items offered from other counter service restaurants’ menus and serves it up in, where else, the terrace at Tomorrowland. Disney doesn’t seem to quite know what to do with Tomorrowland Terrace. It has gone from an Asian noodle bar to serving Italian pasta, to now just serving some quick American fare. Its menu should be familiar to American’s tastes: Cheeseburgers, Chicken Nuggets, Hot Dogs, and a Lobster Roll.
Kids will be happy with the Chicken Nuggets, PB&J, and Mac and Cheese that are available.
Tomorrowland Terrace is open seasonally. When we’ve been able to eat at Tomorrowland Terrace, we’ve found the food to be mediocre-to-fine. It is not one of our favorite quick service options at Magic Kingdom, but most of the time when we visit we find that it’s closed.
Tomorrowland Terrace Menu – Updated March 2016
- 1/3 lb Angus Bacon Cheeseburger – topped with Lettuce and Tomato served with Apple Slices or French Fries – $11.29
- Deluxe Chicken Sandwich – Topped with Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato and served with Apple Slices or French Fries – $9.99
- Chicken Breast Nuggets – 8 Pieces – served with Apple Slices or French Fries – $9.49
- Chili-Cheese Hot Dog – Topped with Cheddar and served with Apple Slices or French Fries – $9.49
- Lobster Roll – served with Homemade Chips – $12.49
- Chicken Caesar Salad – with Bacon, Croutons, and Romano – $8.99
- French Fries – $2.99
- Apple Slices – $2.59
- Freshly Made Chips – $2.99
- Triple-Chocolate Cake $4.29
- Carrot Cake $4.29
- Greek Yogurt $3.19
- Chicken Nuggets $6.49
- Macaroni & Cheese $5.99
- Smuckers Uncrustables $5.49
- All-Natural Lemonade Slushy – 3.99
- Assorted Fountain Beverages – Regular – 2.99, Large – 3.29
- Dasani Bottled Water – 2.75
- Nestlé Nesquik Chocolate Milk – 2.39
- Lowfat Milk – 1.99
- Coffee – regular or decaf – 2.49
- Hot Tea – 2.29
- Nestlé Hot Cocoa – 2.49
- Simply Orange Orange Juice – 3.99
Note: Menus for Disney World restaurants change on a somewhat regular basis, so the menu listed above is subject to change. For the most up to date menu, check out Disney’s official Tomorrowland Terrace menu.