Location: Adventureland, Magic Kingdom
Eat up, me hearties, yo ho!
Located near Pirates of the Caribbean in Adventureland, Tortuga Tavern is a quick dining option serving up barbecue. With a Barbecued Pork, Beef Brisket, and Chicken sandwiches gracing the menu, this is a great option for getting a quick tasty meal in the Magic Kingdom. Tortuga Tavern also offers a Roasted Corn and Vegetable Salad with your choice of meat. For dessert, your choice is limited to cookies.
Tortuga Tavern is open seasonally. It’s typically only open on crowded days, so unless you’re visiting during one of the historically more crowded times of the year, don’t bank on this being available during your visit.
With copious amounts of seating, this Pirates of the Caribbean themed restaurant has become a place that you can often find people trading their Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Cards. One of the Sorcerers Adventureland stations is located in the fireplace at Tortuga Tavern, so it’s natural that players come to hang out there. I’ve been able to make a couple of trades with locals who sit nearby with huge binders of Sorcerers cards. If you want to make a trade, try heading to Tortuga Tavern.
Tortuga Tavern Menu – Updated March 2016
- Barbecued Pork Sandwich – served with Coleslaw and Baked Beans. – $10.99
- Barbecued Chicken Sandwich – served with Coleslaw and Baked Beans. – $10.99
- Barbecued Beef Brisket Sandwich – served with Coleslaw and Baked Beans – $11.99
- Roasted Corn and Vegetable Salad – topped with Red Wine Vinaigrette. – $7.99
- Roasted Corn and Vegetable Salad with Barbecued Beef Brisket – with Barbecued Beef Brisket, topped with Red Wine Vinaigrette. – $11.99
- Roasted Corn and Vegetable Salad with Barbecued Chicken- with Barbecued Chicken, topped with Red Wine Vinaigrette. – $11.99
- Kids’ Mickey Check Meal – Smucker’s Uncrustables, includes Grapes, GoGo squeeZ Applesauce and choice of small Lowfat Milk or small Dasani Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitutions – $5.49
- Chocolate-Chip Cookie – 2.99
- Assorted Fountain Beverages – Regular – 2.99, Large – 3.29
- Strawberry Lemonade Slush – 3.99
- Lowfat Milk – 1.69
- Nestlé Nesquik Chocolate Milk – 2.39
- Simply Orange Orange Juice – 3.79
- Hot Tea – 2.29
- Nestlé Hot Cocoa – 2.29
- Coffee – regular or decaf – 2.29
- Dasani Bottled Water – 2.50
Note: Menus for Disney World restaurants change on a somewhat regular basis, so the menu listed above is subject to change. For the most up to date menu, check out Disney’s official Tortuga Tavern menu.