Westward Ho Refreshments
Grab a corn dog in Frontierland at Westward Ho Refreshments.
Located in Frontierland near Country Bear Jamboree, Westward Ho Refreshments is the place to go if you’re craving a corn dog at the Magic Kingdom. You can wash the dog down a delightful frozen lemonade slush. With classic theme park staples, Westward Ho Refreshments is perfect for a hot summer’s day in Orlando. Westward Ho Refreshments also offers Coffee, Tea, Hot Cocoa, and soda.
Westward Ho Refreshments Menu – Updated March 2016
- Corn Dog (available seasonally)- 4.99
- Assorted Chips – 2.99
- Chocolate-Chip Cookie – 2.99
- smartwater® -4.25
- Coffee – regular or decaf -2.49
- Hot Tea – 2.49
- Nestlé Hot Cocoa – 2.49
- Frozen Lemonade Slush – 3.99
- Assorted Fountain Beverages – Regular – 2.99, Large – 3.29
- Dasani® Bottled Water – 2.75
- Honest Tea – 3.99
Note: Menus for Disney World restaurants change on a somewhat regular basis, so the menu listed above is subject to change. For the most up to date menu, check out Disney’s official Westward Ho Refreshments menu.