Good news for lovers of stylish Disney merchandise: Marketplace Co-Op is now open at Downtown Disney. This retail shop is unique as it combines six boutiques under one roof, making this the go-to place for shoppers who want something beyond the plush and shirts that are offered at the World of Disney store. Read on to find out what’s in store for you at Marketplace Co-Op.
Disney has said that they are using Marketplace Co-Op as a testing ground for retail concepts. Here are the six boutiques located at Marketplace Co-Op, as described by Disney:
Sign up for your FREE Disney World Vacation Planning Video
- Beautifully Disney – A beauty destination for women featuring make-up, fragrance and beauty accessories;
- Cherry Tree Lane – Accessories for the sophisticated woman with a passion for scarves, shoes, bags and jewelry;
- D-Tech on Demand – A place to personalize and customize your own electronic accessories;
- The Trophy Room – Vintage-inspired, lifestyle sports apparel and collectibles;
- Disney Centerpiece – Home products offering a splash of Disney in room furnishings, textiles and everyday ware;
- Zoey and Pickles – A girls’ destination with the latest trends.
So there’s a little bit of something for everyone here. Are you a gadget lover who wants a splash of Disney on your smartphone? Head to D-Tech on Demand. Looking to do a haul video on how you upped your fashion-game while at Disney World? Head to Beautifully Disney and Cherry Tree Lane. Personally, the section I’m most looking forward to exploring is Disney Centerpiece. This features all sorts of cups, mugs, plates, and more featuring Disney Parks designs, and they all look fantastic.
They’re also selling some of the merchandise availalbe at Disney Centerpiece in the parks, so I was able to see some of the merchandise they’re offering at Marketplace Co-Op while visiting Disneyland this weekend. All the pictures below were taken at Disneyland, but they’ll give you a taste of what’s available at Marketplace Co-Op.
There’s some seriously great stuff for fans of Disneyland and Disney World here. The only thing stopping me from picking up a couple of those attraction poster mugs was the fact that I don’t know what to do with all of my other Disney Parks mugs I’ve collected throughout the years (I’m an avid coffee drinker and can’t resist a good mug).
But as I’ve said before, this is just a small sample of what’s available at Disney Centerpiece, which is just one of six boutiques in Marketplace Co-Op. So what are you waiting for? Marketplace Co-Op is located where the Team Mickey store was at Downtown Disney.
(Top Image Copyright Disney, other images Copyright James Grosch)