Epcot’s nightly fireworks spectacular just got a little sweeter. Following in the footsteps of the popular Wishes Dessert Party at Magic Kingdom, the Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party now gives Epcot guests the chance to indulge in delicious treats from around the world while watching the fireworks from an exclusive viewing area.
The party takes place from 7:45-9:20 PM Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at the World Showcase Plaza. This area provides one of the best views of Illuminations. Naturally, the menu includes an international lineup of sweets.
Sign up for your FREE Disney World Vacation Planning Video
- Italy – Tiramisu Stemware
- France – Vanilla Pot de Creme
- United Kingdom – Shortbread Cookies
- Morocco – Traditional Baklava
- America – Sugar dusted cronis served with strawberry sauce and whipped cream
- Disney Parks – Ice cream novelties
- Lemonade, Iced Tea, Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee and Tea
- Duo of Sparkling Wines – Wine from Washington State and Prosecco from Italy
The cost of the event is $49 for adults and $29 for children. Call 407-WDW-PLAY for reservations.
(Image Copyright Disney)